Free NC Mall Goodie Bag(s)!

Superfly

In honor of 2 years afloat, the NC Mall is offering everyone a free birthday goodie bag + a balloon. So, stop on by and claim yours today. Here's what it looks like.

nc_mall_bdaybag.png

UPDATE: A second birthday bag has been found along with a #2 balloon, or the images at least. We're currently following developments that potentially this second bag and/or balloon will be available to users (for free) in the near future. Stick with The Daily Neopets as we uncover more details about this mysterious second bag and the balloon.

UPDATE:The second bag will be available to users for free at later point in July, according to the NC Mall itself.

mall_bag_secondbday2.gifmall_numtwo_balloon.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goodie bag has been opened!

Inside you found:

Lemon Tulip Lollypop

Saving Your Neopoints

Candy and a book. Nothing better. But no balloon. :(

Hmm, I'm torn. On the one hand my JohnathanBrisby can always use more reading materials, but on the other hand the prizes aren't that great,

and it would look pretty snazzy in my new gallery, even though it's not technically a mystery capsule, it's still would be an unsolved mystery...

The goodie bag has been opened! Inside you found: Candle Making and Spicy Fruit Punch

It's always nice having a new book to read, I wonder if the balloon comes with the other bag or if it's a separate thing entirely as by the looks of it no one has a balloon yet

I don't see it either. NC Mall freebies sometimes require refreshing, but I'm too tired for that right now. I'll check again tomorrow.

AWWWW... this sucks... I'm located in Japan and can't shop in the NCMall, but usually can still browse. This time, when I went to the NCMall site it just gave me an error message saying :"Oops, the NCMall is currently not available in your country." GRRRR! I mean, it has never done this to me before! I usually am still able to get any freebies they were giving away!