Altador Cup Prizes are Released!

Ali Cat

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get an avvie or sidebar because I already had the avvie and was using the sidebar xD

Not sure why I didn't get the NC though, even if I wanted it =/

<_<

No NC either...I've visited the NC Mall again and everything...

So, does anyone know whether the team posters work in Classic NeoHomes? Thanks. :)

I haven't recived the NC yet. Maybe, maybe, when we finnally can get any prize... Becuse the cloud PB has got expensive...

Aw it seems the NC isn't working for anyone then D: That was one of the only good parts since you have more choices of how to spend it >.< Hopefully it comes back!

posters cannot be used in a classic neohome which is sooo dissapointing :crying:

Dang. I hate Neohomes version 2, it's why I don't have one. <_< Ah well, guess I won't buy it then...

My points finally got awarded! 3,511 points. Guess that's good enough but I don't think I'll buy anything yet. Nothing that I'm interested in.

The trophy is awful, they didn't even put the Krawk Island Skull Logo on it, it's just the triangle from the AC Logo...LAME

I bought a Red Yooyu, Vintage Roo jersey (already have the other 2), a figure...and I honestly have no clue what else to buy since everything is so lame...the slushies were there last year, why re-buy them?

Aw it seems the NC isn't working for anyone then D: That was one of the only good parts since you have more choices of how to spend it >.< Hopefully it comes back!

I sure hope so. :)

I'm also 50 NC away from a Ray Light Background. ^_^

I must say compared to what I was expecting, this year's prizes were a bit of a letdown. The only good ones are the yooyus and the paintbrush, but both call for a lot of points (more than previous years). Meh, I'll probably get the RI jersey, but not much else.

Maybe next year...

{STORMS IN} WHERES THE PIRATE PAINT BRUSH! we won i want my pirate paint brush! whats with the cloud pb?! {fumeing and yelling like the crazy techo} WE WON SO WHERE IS IT IN THE PRIZE SHOP!!!!!! =.= i only got 4k points for it this year i feel jipped honestly i feel jipped i played 1000 games of make some noise due to not haveing a mouse and all i get is a lousy 4k? when other people are getting like 6-7 yooyu's! {by now is foaming at the mouth from yelling loudly} >.<!!!!!!!! the only thing i really wanted was the darn yooyu and the back ground, irony is the back ground is free the yooyu's are out of my price range >.> other then winning the cup really this was compleately pointless for me to play.

i admit that my pointage isnt horrible but for goodness sake some of us litterally were unable to play yooyu ball. i mean it quite litterally on a touch pad it is almost impossible for me to play and win at it. so im a bit grudgeing that the other points were less for playing the other games in respects that i was unable to PLAY the main games. but i hold true to my question we won wheres the pirate pb?

{STORMS IN} WHERES THE PIRATE PAINT BRUSH! we won i want my pirate paint brush! whats with the cloud pb?! {fumeing and yelling like the crazy techo} WE WON SO WHERE IS IT IN THE PRIZE SHOP!!!!!! =.= i only got 4k points for it this year i feel jipped honestly i feel jipped i played 1000 games of make some noise due to not haveing a mouse and all i get is a lousy 4k? when other people are getting like 6-7 yooyu's! {by now is foaming at the mouth from yelling loudly} >.<!!!!!!!! the only thing i really wanted was the darn yooyu and the back ground, irony is the back ground is free the yooyu's are out of my price range >.> other then winning the cup really this was compleately pointless for me to play.

Calm down lol. Now you know what RI felt like last year. Geez, since TNT wasn't going to do anything to celebrate the winning team's acheivement, they could've been planning the prize shop all the way through the cup. Everything's been so rushed...I'd rather wait longer than have these prizes. Not worth it at all. -_- They really should've put a Pirate PB in, it was like KI deserved no recognition.

"but i hold true to my question we won wheres the pirate pb?"

The Prize Shop this year, or moreless the main prizes for every year, is the previous year's #1 team. That's why you see so much Roo Island stuff in the Prize Shop. Next year, It'll be filled with Krawk Island gear. I doubt the Pirate PB will ever show up, seeing as it's expensive at the moment. Even if it did, why would you want it to? XD You wouldn't have enough XD. I guess this might give you motivation to try your hardest next year so you can get all the KI gear.

Calm down lol. Now you know what RI felt like last year. Geez, since TNT wasn't going to do anything to celebrate the winning team's acheivement, they could've been planning the prize shop all the way through the cup. Everything's been so rushed...I'd rather wait longer than have these prizes. Not worth it at all. -_- They really should've put a Pirate PB in, it was like KI deserved no recognition.

{calms down some to hold a rational conversations} -.- i know i cant afford it but its a major slap to the face daragon citadel when they won it got a {resists urge to use the words i want to} -.- they got a paint brush a daragon paint brush so why is it that we won it we have a paint brush alfter us you'd think that we'd have our paint brush in there that's how it works in my opinion yes a cloud paint brush is nice but its less then the 10k POINT LESS PRIZE GOING FOR 1.4M! {calms down again} =_= the very least they could have done was put a gag item like soleys bandanna in there that'd have at least shown some respect to the winning team there only two items in there that even says the word krawk. i would not be so mad if there was at least some less pointed items with krawk on it, ya know i know theirs no way they can know who's going to win the tournament.

{refreshes to read whats been said while i type}

for the record i know that i cant buy the paint brush but i at the very least wanted to see it in there. also considering the fact that it is expensive is no excuse in respects that a fifth level sheild cant even buy a yooyu. =.= therefor setting it at a price of 50k points would MORE then keep a lot of people from getting it and preventing the flooding problem. i understand that no matter how much i complain it does no good, im just mad at the lack of anything krawk and more or less wasteing a intire month. -.- ill just save my points till the end of next year right up before i have to spend em. its the principle of the thing. slushies do not excite me the plushie {kinda cute but I REALLY dislike jelly chias} -.- im honestly dissapointed this year its my first year and im pretty much walking away with nothing i actually want.

Well they bumped up the cost of the slushies so here's hoping that it is cumulative points! I am also

really unhappy with the trophy. I'm really jealous of the color of the trophy for Shenkuu. I got the

avvie, sidebar, and the trophy, but still no NC or prize points.

EDIT: I just got my points: only 2,591 :( I'm ticked. Still no NC though