Krawk Island wins the Cup!

Guest Krawk Islander

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, a lot of people are lurking the forums and this topic:

47 User(s) are reading this topic (30 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

15 Members

XD

Congrats KI, anyway, you played well, and for us, well, there's always next year.

Nice job everyone! <3

*is one of the anonymous* :P

So, who else would love to see KI make it back in the top four next year, thus breaking the curse? 'Cause I sure would!

*is one of the anonymous* :P

So, who else would love to see KI make it back in the final four next year, thus breaking the curse? 'Cause I sure would!

And I was the other anonymous. :evo:

I wouldn't mind if KI even won again next year, honestly.

I mean, it's a little disappointing that they beat us, but it's not enough to cry about.

Every team played well (even FL!), and we all deserve a pat on the back for our efforts. :)

Sure, as long as we're the ones playing them for the finals!

But of course! b) I really think it will be LD and SK battling for first next year. Both teams have performed very well the past two years in a row, and it's time for one of us to grab first!

Well, thanks to everyone else and especially SK and LD giving us a tough finals-semi-finals match.

It is time to prepare for next year. We will re-peat and start a dynasty!!!

Next year, I will even figure out how to get a counter :laughingsmiley:

I wish we can get an emblem that says "Once a Pirate always a Pirate" :king:

I am very disappointed for the 4th place. I never expected Kreludor to be good and then I saw hope that we had a chance at one of the top three spots so I played as much as I could and now I am just feeling sad. But then of course we lost b/c I am on the team (seems to be a pattern for me, lol).

On a brighter note, Congrats to the top 3 teams! You did a great job!!!

Woot!! KI won!! :) Now i'll have the silver trophey from AC II and the GOLD from AC IV :D

Congrats to all the other teams and good luck next year :)

I am very disappointed for the 4th place. I never expected Kreludor to be good and then I saw hope that we had a chance at one of the top three spots so I played as much as I could and now I am just feeling sad. But then of course we lost b/c I am on the team (seems to be a pattern for me, lol).

On a brighter note, Congrats to the top 3 teams! You did a great job!!!

You (and the rest of the KDers) should be very proud! I totally didn't expect KD to do as well as they did, and the fact that they played so well is one of the reasons why I think this Cup was the most exciting one so far. :yes:

Congrats KI! Knew you guys could do it! Even with some members being disencouraged after KD's sweep, you guys still pulled through! It's an effort commendable on all levels! ^_^

And OMG LD GOT 3RD!!! What a pleasent surprise when I woke up haha! :graduated:

Thank you all, especially LD members (soLiD), who made this cup such a special FIRST one for me =D

LD FTW!

Kiko Lake for the Cup 2010! Yes I said it... and hopefully with the help of all you TDN members we can help KL bring the cup home next year (Cough , cough. Hint, Hint.) Very well played this year Krawk Island, but next year it is Kiko Lake for the win!

Congrats to the Pirates!

And Maraqua got 5th! There's hope for us yet. :)

I just find it disgusting from TNT to only focus on KI (great winner which deserves the cup), SK (runner-up which surprised KD) and KD (who fell badly in their finals)

LD is third and no mention of it...

TY, MI and MQ sticking together and goind from 3rd tier to 2nd tier, no mention of it either...

VP and its incredible accomplishment in Shoutout Showdown, not a single word...

When I come to think about it, last year we only had a news about TY and how well they did in Slushie Slinger, otherwise RI everywhere...

TNT news shouldn't be read as far as AC is concerned... However it's a pleasure to read the TDN news :) And again, HBK, great work ;)

I just find it disgusting from TNT to only focus on KI (great winner which deserves the cup), SK (runner-up which surprised KD) and KD (who fell badly in their finals)

When I come to think about it, last year we only had a news about TY and how well they did in Slushie Slinger, otherwise RI everywhere...

We might have to wait for them to do that nice little page with the player stats and stuff (best player, best goalie, etc.) to see more of the spotlight on other teams.

I had a feeling KI would take it (Big Congrats, it was forthcoming; you deserve it!) and Congrats to all other teams! Splendid, surprising tournament this was. Congrats to fellow LD'ers. I'm fairly certain I'll be sticking around with the desert come '10.

(Forgot to mention): AWESOME Coverage TDN. You really made the delicious icing on the cake!

Guest Krawk Islander

Thanks for all the compliments on our coverage! We still have a few things to come before we wrap it up, and here's one:

You'll see an update on the front page. The link includes the path to download KI's new official theme song. ;)

And by request of Francineh himself, Maraqua's theme song has also been changed from "Under the Sea" to "Fields of Glory", in a special honor edition to the leader and co-leader of MQ, V (Xepha!), for all their amazing work this year. :)

You can grab MQ's new song here and on MQ's team page in our coverage. :)

Enjoy!

Yay! Krawk Island won! Now I have a spiffy trophy on my lookup, and a sense of pride. Did you notice that all the people said it was rigged since Kreludor would win, but when Krawk Island wins, it's still rigged? But, whatever. We can't help them. :P