Have you EVER won neocash from the Qasalan Expellibox?

avaddict

I won NC within the first month that I discovered the Expellibox xD I didn't know how rare it was either, so I spent 100 of it (you get 150) on some cheap thing at the NC Mall... But it was cool ;)

ive never won anything remotely useful from the Qasalan Expellibox, other than the occasional 100np. the items i win from it only sell for 1np :(

Or is it all just a plot got attract you to the NC mall everyday in the hopes that you might find yourself suddenly in the mood to purchase something? Because I have never gotten more than 100 nps from that darn thing, and I've visited it twice everyday for more days than I can count. <_<

Have YOU ever won neocash from it?

I go once a day (unless I forget) and so far I've been lucky enough to win twice! :D hehe... now if only I could be so lucky with the snowager avie...

Yup! I won it once before. I think it was 150NC. I bought a background immediately after that (together with whatever remaining NC I've left) ^_^ .

It is indeed very rare to win it. Apart from the NC, I've received 2000NPs once. But I'm not giving up! I hope to get more NC in the future.. :D

Or is it all just a plot got attract you to the NC mall everyday in the hopes that you might find yourself suddenly in the mood to purchase something? Because I have never gotten more than 100 nps from that darn thing, and I've visited it twice everyday for more days than I can count. <_<

Have YOU ever won neocash from it?

Ive won neocash twice from it but its completely random as far as i know. :guiltysmiley: im sorry you haven't won it yet, but yes, it is possible!