Have you EVER won neocash from the Qasalan Expellibox?

avaddict

Or is it all just a plot got attract you to the NC mall everyday in the hopes that you might find yourself suddenly in the mood to purchase something? Because I have never gotten more than 100 nps from that darn thing, and I've visited it twice everyday for more days than I can count. <_<

Have YOU ever won neocash from it?

Or is it all just a plot got attract you to the NC mall everyday in the hopes that you might find yourself suddenly in the mood to purchase something? Because I have never gotten more than 100 nps from that darn thing, and I've visited it twice everyday for more days than I can count. <_<

Have YOU ever won neocash from it?

I have never won anything other than altadorian bread, 100 nps, or a pita (lame), but there was a post earlier this month of someone who did win neocash.... I think it's a game to create impulse buying. Best of luck to you!

Edit: AGHH! I just got Reptillioritus from the box. Blagh.

Yes, I've won NC from the Expellibox before - once. :P And I've been playing it daily for a long time.

I suppose it is meant to be the *rare* prize. :yes:

Yup I got NC from it just a while ago! I really hope to get it again since I might be able to buy one of those awesome backgrounds for once! :D

I, like Sapphy, normally get cookies.

Or 100 NP.

But cookies are better than NC.

Yeah.

That's true. :P I'm in a country which you can't spend NC from anyway, so I prefer the other prizes.

I won some the other day, yay! 150, I think the most you can win is 5,000, that's as much as I've heard of at least.

Odd... I'm pretty sure you only ever win NC from the Expellibox in bunches of 150...

Yes I have won once before, and my friend has won twice (lucky thing) so though it's rare it certainly is possible

Wow, a lot more people seem to have won it than I expected. True, it's the rarest prize. I still don't feel like I'm ever going to get it. xP

Thanks for your answers. I'll keep trying. :)

I actually did. I think I have a screenie too... Lemme look.

EDIT: I do have the screenie! :D I think It was like my 5th time doing the qasalan expellibox too. But I haven't gotten it since... ):

61706351.jpg