How did you choose your team?

heerozero

I'm just curious. Did you choose by reputation? Favorite world? Recommended by a friend? The no-longer-in-use team quiz? Personally, I chose Lost Desert based on two factors:

1) I liked most of the species on the team.

2) I liked the uniforms.

I'm interested to see what other people based their decision on. :)

I've always been with Maraqua. It's my favorite world and well... that's it :P

No deep reasons.

My second favorite team is Lost Desert.

i picked roo island because of their performance on the first cup i knew they were gonna win a cup and they did but just cause now we have the curse it dosent mean im going to change or something i stick with them like glue i know we may not win this year but maybe the next year we have a chance

I picked Lost Desert because it was my favorite land. There's lots of fun daily stuff so I visit there all the time. My classic neohome is there, and I really want a Lost Desert paintbrush (as if it'll ever happen, but there's hope). I was so freaked out when the Lost Desert disappeared for awhile (I had no idea it was the plot...I think) but I loved it when it came back. Total Egyptian love, I guess.

I <3 pirates=Krawk Island lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Actually... My favorite world is the Haunted Woods. Or Darigan... I just chose Krawk Island because when I came in to the cup late last year, I checked that AC coverage To see what the top teams were and Krawk Island was in the number one spot, so I went with them. This time I picked them because I wanted to win with them. We'll see if that'll happen...

I was trying really hard to choose between KD and KI. I ultimately went with KI because they did well last year and i am kind of jealous of the orange grundo. I want to paint mine before i go with them. Hopefully next year i will. I also have a weird perspective on painting pets but thats a little off topic.

I was torn between Shenkuu, Meridell, MI and KI. This was my first cup, so I had no real prior knowledge of anything. But I love reading about and watching films about pirates so eventually I went with KI. I'm really not attached though. Next year I might pick one of the other 3.

Ha, there are some really interesting reasons being given! And that reminded me that another factor played a part in who I chose: I was GOING to join Shenkuu because I liked the Asian theme (like Sapphy), but I learned that my best friend was playing for Shenkuu already and I wanted the chance to compete against her team. So I went with LD because I've always had an interest in ancient Egypt. :)

I choose based on awesomeness.

Meridell won my choice and I like it more due to the fact that it's an under dog team, the community is easier and slower instead of other teams.