Anyone here like Anime?

Brittana

I wanna read NEGIMA!! It's done by the guy who did the risque Love Hina series..

omg its soooo funny xD

I have to say, I dont see what everyone likes about them, personally I've never ever read one or don't even know what it is. It seems rather popular, but from the pictures that I see, it doesn't look to interesting to me. Soooo, if you could please answer me this: What is it that you like about Anime?

anime is just sooo cool, i love the graphics, hte plot is awesome :D,

im very emotional as well when it comes to anime, and when i watch or read anime/manga i feel at peace, i just came to love it

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess what I love about anime is that it convinced me not to give up drawing (this was a long time ago even before I knew what anime was). I was always an animation fan so getting into anime wasn't that big of a leap for me. Anime picked me up, when I was down. As stupid as that sounds XD.

Some series have really interesting plots, and I'm still an animation fan .. so I'm still into it. Unfortunately my country (the USA) hasn't produced any good quality animation in a long time so I have to look toward foriegn sources.

I'm not a fan of computer graphics that look like claymation (Shrek, most movies that come out now.. like Cars, etc).

Plus I tend to admire the old cel animations more. To think that it was done by hand then. I really have a respect for that craft.

There's definately more variety in anime. Some series can be pretty repetitive though (the billion or so school-based anime for example). I appreciate that even the anime that are similiar do have different characters. That's a lot better than the billion or so remakes that are coming out over here movie-wise.

Your talking about avatar rite? GOOd LOL zomg ANG IS adorableeee he likesss katarraa buh she older.. um....talker and looks older than him LOL.

ZOMG SAKA IS ADORABLE u watch the episode where he meets this lil thingy and he names it foo foo cuddly poOps Lmfao i was cryinggg soo much in laughterrr. "Ang meet foo foo cuddly poops, foo foo cuddly poops meet ang" thatt was sooo hilariouss.

i FINALLY got fushigi yugi genbu kaiden 5

and kamikaze kaitou jeanne 6

i cant believe its gonna end T.T

but then she's comin out wit a new manga! =D

not gonna come out till like march T.T

geez im such a loser xD

i think it Gentlemen Alliance

i want tat

i saw amv bout it

and the pics were in ENGLISH!

sigh

i want it sooo bad, it looks so good!!!