Anyone here like Anime?

Brittana

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE anime and manga! I've never heard of Gaia...or maybe I have, I just forgot...

Maybe I'm biased, but I never really liked the style of Anime. Maybe cause I have just never found a show that I like? Anyone know of any real good Anime shows?

Gaia. :sick01:

I think it is almost as bad or worse as Neopets in terms of running the site. And I never really found a point to it anyway. Also the fan base is absolutely abhorrent. Whole lot of Trolls and Flamers the lot of them.

WHAT IS GAIA! I guess it is bad though...

WHAT IS GAIA! I guess it is bad though...

Not bad at all. I love Gaia. I;ve been playing it for several years. Its almost like Neopets in the sense that you can gain gold and buy items. The avatar is a person not a pet though and you can actually equip items. The site is actually run very well. I'm not sure what Chipmonker is talking about. Perhaps he hasn't played it in awhile or for not long.

I almost like it better then Neopets. I've met a lot of neat people there. Its animish too. So if you like Manga or anime its a good place to see great artist and meet people who like it too. There are people that don't like anime but stil play because its fun. If anyone is interested or plays you can look me up. Angel387

I'm a great fan of anime! I started loving anime when I saw the famous comic "sailormoon". Then I proceeded on to collect all 18 volumes of the sailormoon comic (plus 3 from the sailor V series) AND one of the original Japanese Art collection book. I also own a full series of "cardcaptor sakura" comics, in thai and chinese versions (12 volumes in the set)

As for Gaia, no I don't play it.

Sailormoon, Pokemon and DragonBall were my favorites. Right now you could say I like Full Metal Alchemist.

I totally agree! Full Metal Alchemist has a great story, handsome characters and not to mention very daring (during the opening scene when edward pulled a giant monster apart and the blood spilled over his face - I've enevr seen any other anime so daring to show this when they played the starting song.

So cute.. your sig.

lol thanks

but i gots ta get a new one xD

i never like watched full metal alchemist,

i know its pretty popular and all, like i saw one episode and

got REAL confused xD

maybe i should start from the first ep, shouldnt i? xD

i nevr read the mangaz, only some chobits and kakashi gaiden and that's it. Tehehehe i heard there might be another movie for FMA, idunno.. that was on youtube tho..