Anyone here like Anime?

Brittana

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go on Gaia. Used to be active a few months ago, but now...

Anyways, the only two anime that I like are Full Metal Alchemist and Ouran High School Host Club. Eureka 7 have pretty good drawings, but the theme isn't my favorite.

wait what girl?

like do you mean um

sakura or ino?

LOL i was talking bout the chobit girl hehe.

i like Ino better then Sakura, she so dumb cause she goes to sasuke and then makes naruto feels bad.

People who like Anime, I have found you all a dream Site (other than TDN/Neopets)

http://tvlinks.voodeedoo.org/

This Site, Its Safe and Legal (just directing people to Dailymotion/Youtube/Bolt episodes) so nothing Pirate etc.

It has about 30 Animes program with each having Full Seasons etc.

I use this site, its like a TV on your PC, I like to call it TVOPC (tv on pc)

And if its missing a Episode, just wait they find more programs on the 3 sites and put links on everyday.

LIKE OMG AWESOME =DDD

LOL i was talking bout the chobit girl hehe.

i like Ino better then Sakura, she so dumb cause she goes to sasuke and then makes naruto feels bad.

lol sakura is just like....slow....xD

• 2 weeks later...

yea sakura IS sloow.

AND I LOOOOOOOVE <333333 OURAN HIGHSCHOOOL TOOO!AND YES, I LOVE THE TWINS TOO!KAWAIIII!!!

and i LOVEE lotsa other anime, like naruto,prince of tennis,card captor sakura, fruits basket, full moon wo sagashite(points to siggy), etc etc etc.

OMG

inuyasha was technically my

FIRST real anime!

other than cardcaptor sakura, pokemon etc, didnt know they were anime til i watched INUYASHA and fell in love with anime and manga xD

I love Inu Yasha ^__^! The first anime I got into was either Unico or Naussica but I didn't know what anime was until Sailor Moon. Then I was hooked!

Some anime I like (that weren't previously mentioned): Get Backers, Magic Knight Rayearth, Crest of the Stars, Gundam Wing, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Eyeshield 21, Yakitate Japan, Ah My Goddess (new tv series more than older ova and movie), Full Metal Alchemist and many more!

I never got into Naruto or Bleach though which is a shame since I'm sure there are some Naruto fans about.

Do you all watch anime subbed or dubbed or both? I guess I watch a little of both but I generally prefer subbed.