most of my animes i watch subbed,

like bleach is out in dub now on cartoonnetwork

but i dont like it, i like the japanese original better

and same for naruto, but im okay with watchin the dub xD

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only watched some Naruto and Bleach in sub, never watched the dubs. They're so popular that I wish I liked them. It's like Final Fantasy. I liked some Final Fantasy games for Super Famicon but I don't care for the new ones and almost everyone I know likes either Naruto, FF, or Bleach XD... and there I am completely out of the loop. Makes it difficult to get a discussion going ^__^;.

The Full Metal Alchemist and inu Yasha dubs make me sad XD. I definately prefer Japanese with subtitles on those two.

INUYASHA RULES TOOO w00t all praise itt!! omg i cant believe the ended the stinky series just like that, they dun mention wat happens to kikyo later on, or was sesshomaru [HOT] does, or wat happens to sango and miroko and kohaku! omg... but the mangas continued which i dont read so sad. I WANTT INUYSHHAA :crying:

OMG!

I DIDNT SEE THIS B4!

I LOVE ANIME!

mini and rina got me into it couple years ago!

i like a lot!

i would count how many manga i have but i dont wanna rite now xD

i like drawin too, but im not too good xP

I LOVE A MILLION SERIES AND CHARACTERS!!!!XD

for me, i like to watch japanese with subtitles.they just sound so much better!like in Naruto, all the characters sound WAY BETTER in japanese. XD

dubs are okay for some.but im so USED to the japanese voices that when i listen to the dub, it sounds so...not like their voice.like in Prince of Tennis, the dub version is okay and all but their japanese voices are way better.is that just because im too used to their japanese voices?cause i DID watch like 100 eps of Naruto in japanese with subs, and 87 Prince of Tennis in japanese with subs.

uh...

i think tat's it xD

i like dub and sub dependin on the anime.

like if im too used to sub

then i wont like the dub

I LOVE ANIME!

god, anime's my life!

yes, i can play some anime songs on the piano too! xD

rina can play lots too!