NeoLodge Glitch

hrtbrk

Anyone know when this is going to be fixed? :laughingsmiley: I heard on the boards that someone tried to check out early and their pet disappeared, so I'm scared to do it.

All my pets are stuck in limbo, getting hungry!

I put them all in for one day cuz *coughIdidntwanttofeedthemandIthoughtthatthelodgewillfeedthem* But they were still hungry, it is very gitchy.

Whoa! That's a weird glitch! o_O All of my pets are stuck checking out of the Neolodge as well... I guess they have some newbie administration staff at the hotels. :P

TNT should get round to fixing it in a few hours, when they get back to the office after the weekend. :yes:

oh no its like dot hack sign XD {makes referance to a anime that likely no one here has seen}

-.^ um yea so they actually dissapear? that'd suck to get a draik then try to check him out of the neolodge. im assumeing at least one person right now is going "nnnnnoooooooo my draik!!!!!"

My pets aren't stuck in the NeoLodge -- I was able to take them out just fine when I noticed they weren't being fed. I hope it gets fixed soon, but it's not a big deal to me.

Seriously, what happened to actually feeding your pets? o__o (I know pets stuck in the lodge can't be fed items, I'm referring to everyday routine.) Or taking care of them in general? Maybe I'm just weird, but I plan out my pets' meals, taking into consideration their favorite foods and any events (I'll spoil them if it's their pet day, for example). They all have their favorite toys and grooming items. Taking care of your pets is what the site's about. :3

My pets aren't stuck in the NeoLodge -- I was able to take them out just fine when I noticed they weren't being fed. I hope it gets fixed soon, but it's not a big deal to me.

Seriously, what happened to actually feeding your pets? o__o (I know pets stuck in the lodge can't be fed items, I'm referring to everyday routine.) Or taking care of them in general? Maybe I'm just weird, but I plan out my pets' meals, taking into consideration their favorite foods and any events (I'll spoil them if it's their pet day, for example). They all have their favorite toys and grooming items. Taking care of your pets is what the site's about. :3

lol Just because you put your pet in the neolodge doesn't mean you don't take care of or you don't feed your pet. o_O

Seriously, what happened to actually feeding your pets? o__o (I know pets stuck in the lodge can't be fed items, I'm referring to everyday routine.) Or taking care of them in general? Maybe I'm just weird, but I plan out my pets' meals, taking into consideration their favorite foods and any events (I'll spoil them if it's their pet day, for example). They all have their favorite toys and grooming items. Taking care of your pets is what the site's about. :3[/size]

Well, our pets need to stay somewhere in Altador don't they? We can't expect them to run back and forth between worlds every day just to support their teams. :P

One of my lab pets was stuck checking out for 3 days. I just hit the "check out early" button and I could feed her again. No disappearances. ^^

So that's why my pets are all hungry xD I usually stick 'em all in the Neolodge so they're all bloated. I'll just leave them in there since the next one to check out won't be for about 12 days ^^