Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest HBK

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read something about a time limit for a sign up. So it that how it works? (I've never gotten involved in AC before.) There's a certain period, where you sign up for the team you want to support/play for?

I feel like making a banner about Darigan that somewhere includes the words "Honor & Glory". Why? I have no idea...

Anyway go Minions. I hope to make something of a comeback this year. It seems almost everyone is expecting us to get 6th but I plan on giving MI and MQ a run for their money on the fight for 4th and 5th.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to join Maraqua! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

MY TEAM IS THE BEST x500!

Hehe, totally kidding. But i've supported LD 3 out of 4 cups i've played in, so I'm sticking with them and hoping its finally our year!

I plan on giving MQ a run for their money on the fight for 4th and 5th.

Will you? Or is your mind so twisted it forced you to think you could even stand a chance against the might of the wave?

Am I the only Tyrannian here? I can't believe it! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm trying to decide which team to join this year. I'm torn between Kreludor, Lost Desert, and Moltara. So many choices!

I like Moltara a lot, but part of me wants to wait a year to see how they do this year before jumping on the team (since it's their first year). I've wanted to play for Kreludor and Lost Desert in the past (I'm a Sakhmet Solitaire junkie). I also think both of those teams will do well. Gah, I wish I could make up my mind! It looks like a really good year for surprises to happen in the cup.

Announcements