I hate:

Altador

Haunted Woods

Maraqua

Meridell

Mystery Island

and Tyrannia

For not having 2+2 formations :P

ZOMG I know. (zomg was a joke) The first 5 games have been against 3 teams that don't have 2+2 formation...

Next week we ahve 2 of them in a row...

Maraqua has never gotten close to the Cup, and it got clean-swept as well. XD kidding.

One day, we shall win. Mark my words!

Not this day, however. :P

ok. today i support 2 teams LOL! :laughingsmiley: GO darigan. LD needs to knock off someone on the top 4. and DC vs. MI is the only hard top 4 match.

i hope all LD players are actually playing. just cause we play a lower ranked team dosnt mean we get an off day. i dont want the embarrassment of drawing or losing to FL.

30691.png

ok. today i support 2 teams LOL! :laughingsmiley: GO darigan. LD needs to knock off someone on the top 4. and DC vs. MI is the only hard top 4 match.

i hope all LD players are actually playing. just cause we play a lower ranked team dosnt mean we get an off day. i dont want the embarrassment of drawing or losing to FL.

30691.png

LOL yup I ahve the same idea. I went threw this weeks schedule and was ssaying every team I want to win lol.

GO DC!!!!!!!!!!!

DARIGAN PLAYERS START PLAYING HARD!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TROUBLE.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nevaaarr!!!! Shenkuu will win this time!

Of course, it still is early days. Ten to one we'll have more matches against each other, but if Shenkuu and Lost Desert are vying for spots in the finals again, like last year, we will win this time. I doubt we will take 1st place, even though I am hoping, but just as long as we do not repeat last year, I will be happy.

Nevaaarr!!!! Shenkuu will win this time!

Of course, it still is early days. Ten to one we'll have more matches against each other, but if Shenkuu and Lost Desert are vying for spots in the finals again, like last year, we will win this time. I doubt we will take 1st place, even though I am hoping, but just as long as we do not repeat last year, I will be happy.

Sadly, LD won YYB and SS, with draws in SSD and MSN. It really didn't go as well as I had thought (and hoped). :crying:

OMGOSH i played 119 YYB games and we only tied... *head desk

I am supporting Kreludor and I know I worked extra hard today at the games. I think loosing to Maraqua yesterday was a wake up call and motivated a lot of Kreludor supporters for today (it definitly did that for me).

Good game!!

Well, you actually won against Maraqua. Come to think of it, Maraqua seems stuck at 9th place...

Announcements