What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have so many goals, that I sometimes forget them :ohno: But I am trying to get some more avatars, complete neoquest, and earn many neopoints, so I can paint my pets :yes:

I've been trying to get my bank account up to take advantage of the interest. I read a post on neopets where a girl said "make 40,000 np with just one click".. she was talking about her bank account interest! wow! That would be nice :woot:

I like to play all my favorites (thank goodness they allowed for more then 9 games!) to gain np :)

Other than that I'm collecting avatars - I need to post at least 25 times before I can join the ALP ;)

I have two main goals on the site:

1.) Collect as many avatars as I possibly can.

2.) Get enough neopoints to buy a pink paintbrush to paint my blumaroo pink.

If you would like to help me with my second goal please buy cheap items(s) from my shop or bid in my auctions that are up every once in a while. Every neopoint helps right.

Good luck to everyone in completing your own goals.

Lately all of my time has been going to monitoring my fire blumaro chain lend....

Though my current goals include saving up for the morphing potion and plushie paint brush for a plushie krawk as well as working on my avatar count.

Usually you can find me yakking on the charter boards or my guild board. :)

• 2 weeks later...

1. dailies

2. games

3. guild chat

4. reply to neomail

5. key quest

6. check auctions

7. waste time doing random things :)

Haha, I do most of the same thing as you :D

Except number 7 takes up like.....more than half of my total Neopets playing time =/

I do the dailies, lurk the shops, play games, try for avatars, repeat.

I really try to save NP but once in a while I'll do a snow faerie quest that costs like 10K <_<

At this rate it will take me years to save up for the PB I want :sad02: but it's alright. I mainly use Neopets as an escape from schoolwork. I figure it's more productive than spending a day looking through MLIA or FML posts, or lurking Facebook.

It absolutely is. Cause facebook is pointless. But Twitter is even worse.

Hahah oh god. I joined Twitter a while back, but I've since run out of anything interesting to say to people every five seconds :laughingsmiley: I'm hardly ever there anymore.

But joining all these sites guarantees that if I am ever in need of distraction, I always know where to find it.

ANYWAYS. Back on topic. I can't wait til the summer (i.e. the ONE month that I will have free from school this year, August), when I actually have time to play as many games as I want all day and make stupid amounts of NP. Maybe I'll actually be able to snipe a few auctions, and get good at restocking too :P

Hahah oh god. I joined Twitter a while back, but I've since run out of anything interesting to say to people every five seconds :laughingsmiley: I'm hardly ever there anymore.

But joining all these sites guarantees that if I am ever in need of distraction, I always know where to find it.

ANYWAYS. Back on topic. I can't wait til the summer (i.e. the ONE month that I will have free from school this year, August), when I actually have time to play as many games as I want all day and make stupid amounts of NP. Maybe I'll actually be able to snipe a few auctions, and get good at restocking too :P

Haha yes, go for it. Seriously you can only make so much NP from playing games but sniping and RS'ing is endless.

I dabble in a little bit of everything. I like avatar collecting if the avatars are fun or funny, and I'm trying to challenge myself to save up for a really keen paintbrush. I would like a Desert Aisha more than any other pet, I think. I love trophies so I can have a spiff lookup, and I really like to express my pets' personalities as much as possible in their customization and their pet pages.

My favorite games are word games, and I've got a twitchy wheel-spinning hand!

I've never successfully gotten involved with a guild, but would really like to!

My favorite games are word games, and I've got a twitchy wheel-spinning hand!

I've never successfully gotten involved with a guild, but would really like to!

Seriously? I love word games, but I haven't really gotten into any on Neopets. What are some good ones? The only one that comes to my mind is Typing Terror... :eh:

And ah, guilds--I forgot about those. I've gotten a few invitations but never replied back. There are just so many, it would seem like an endless task to search through them all. How do I know which ones are good? This is my dilemma. When I have the time to sift through them all, I shall, and make a decision. But I have a few other expensive and time-consuming things to take care of first. 0:)

Hmmn.

Obviously, I first complete all my dailies.

And often check my Stock Market's Portfolio.

Collect my Shop Till and add some more things to my shop.

Play some games to earn NP.

Typing Terror, Snow Roller, gem Heist, Destruct-O-Match III, Wingoball, Pterattack and Wheeler's Wild Ride are my favorite.

Though I am not that good at either of them. :P

Buy a scratch card and try my luck.

Most of the time I fail, but hey, they are so fun! :)

Spin the Wheel of Monotony if I get some time.

Read the Neopian Times to get information about different stuffs.

Reply to my Neomails.

Chat randomly with some of them. (I love this :))

Play Key Quest.

I only do this if I am in a mood.

I play it like twice or thrice a week or less.

I am not much into guilds and stuffs.

Yeah, but I will surely join if I find a nice one.

Check auctions and trades.

Sometimes they have things that you have been dreaming for. :yes:

And what else. This is all I do.

I mean, my school just got over and I have lots of time.

So I am gonna use it all. :D