What do YOU do on Neopets?

Lolita

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently I've been TRYING to find Tarla! :-) I'm also trying to get avatars, though I'm kind of stuck at the moment! Never fear though! Soon enough an avatar will appear!

I play a lot of games (poorly), go fishing often, check my stocks, and generally enjoy Neopia!

I've finally started participating in events, after years of only playing games, so it's cool to see what's new! Also, I love to Neomail (trying to get the NM avvie), so if you're ever bored, send me a message at pixieperson345! :-)

The main thing I do on Neopets is customization. I love backgrounds, clothes, and everything. Because of this I love the NC Mall. My pets all look spiffy now because of it. I have so much stuff on my wishlist in there. Besides making my Neopets look awesome, one of my goals is to eventually get a Neopian Book Award for my smartest one. That'll take a long time though.

I want to have as impressive of a lookup as is possible, to collect all the permanent things that you can achieve. I don't want to HTML format it at all, and still have people go "oooohh" when they see it. (most people do such a poor job of it, they are terrible to look at and are gawdy and difficult to find where to neomail them or anything.

Trophies, Avatars, Stamps, Site Themes.... oh, and i spend a lot of time working on my user age icon! ;)

KeyQuest Tokens and cards for my NeoDeck take on a lesser importance, but I would happily collect those. I wouldn't care about stamps, but there are avatars involved as well, so I (theoretically) expect to complete all albums, and eventually have avatars released for other sets. Currently they are all in my SDB, as i am slowly collecting items from dailies and the money tree to get the pack rat avvie. in a few weeks my stamp album and shop stock will explode!

EDIT: reading through the thread reminds me of one other thing that i am interested in collecting-the lutari beads! a lot of people list those as the bottom of their list of things to get, while me, i consider them a high priority. they increase my profits! over time, that means I will achieve other goals that require spending of neopoints more quickly! i currently have three beads, which cost me 1.2 million, and I see a 10% increase on about 1 out of 12 game scores or so. considering games are how i make all my money, that's pretty good! i've been tracking it, and it is in fact greater profits than the interest i would earn by keeping that money in the bank. I haven't started restocking to see if i even get any bonuses there, but i will track that eventually as well.

I do all the dailies, play some of the easy games to earn easy Neopoints, then splurge on items to restock in my shop. Since I have only recently started playing Neopets again, I find that there isn't as much to do when your new. :S

I want to eventually get all my pets themes straighted out and decide on which color to paint them! I want to go for an asian feel to my lookup, gallery, pets, and shop. ;P That might take a while though. Also after that I will focus on avatars & trophies.

My DREAM pet is a UC Royal Girl Cybunny, so maybe after I complete Neopets I will try to go after that dream of mine. (Haha, like it's possible to complete Neopets ~.~ )

Lately I do not do much just go on to stalk for Tarla for my mist. Chat in guild, zap a pet with the Lab ray then scram :worried:

But when I feel like staying on longer I play as much Key Quest as I can. :king:

@Kylie: My dream pet is also a UC RG Cybunny. My gosh those creatures are simply beautiful! :wub_anim:

I pretty much try to do everything possible on Neopets. Stamp collecting, Avatar collecting, Trading Card collecting, Collecting collecting.

It's hard to keep up with everything but I'm more of a chatter than anything else, on the PC especially.

Other than that it would be BCing or collecting avatars.

Training my pets is good too but I have no neopoints because I like to customise a lot. :S

First I do all my dailies, (Wheel of Slime, Coltzan's Shrine, Lab Ray etc...) then I buy max shares in the Stock Market (I'm an investor, because I like to make Neopoints without much work). Then I try to get more avatars in any way I can, although this is not easy when you don't have much Neopoints to spend.

I do whatever I have time for that day. Usually dailies. I used to have long-term goals, but it's tough to keep working on the goals because I don't play regularly. For instance, I didn't play for 7 months in 2009.

I do stocks =] easiest NPs ever.

And my dailies if I have time.

I'm working on painting all my pets. Got pirate shoyru, plushie tonu and a krawk/draik to go!

@Max - I'm the same, I miss whole years out of my neopets time sometimes. Is horrible for avatar collecting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a life-long guilder. (:

I join Harry Potter related guilds and take part in them. Back then I used to life on Neopets for the guilds. Now, I still join guilds, but I don't become as active as I usually was before. But I'm still well-known in the HP-scene. ;D

And then I would also participate in Daily Dares here and there but definitely, always, the Altador Cups. (:

Right now, my goal is to acquire my dreams pets(a desert grundo and a desert draik), which will cost about 20 million NP, so I'm far from my goal. Right now I'm making most of my NP from the stocks, because I'm to lazy to play games.

I play games when I have time. I check out the AC for lenders for avatars that I still need. I chat in my guild quite a bit (: I train my xweetok every day. And I take care of my pets. Nothing too exciting.

My goal is to get 275+ avatars, a faerie xweetok with faerie mazzew, a desert draik, a camo lupe, and a maraquan draik.

My interest in Neopets kind of oscillates, so right now I'm doing stocks, lab zaps, and attempting to get certain trophies and avatars. I am currently torn between getting lots of NP and getting another aquatic Neopet :P.

I've been on Neopets since April Last year, and... Since around June last year I was saving for a Draik Morphing potion. I have enough Neopoints to buy one, But... It's currently stuck in my Bank because I forgot my Pin Number ^^'

I'm actually starting to wonder if I actually want to morph My Yurble into a Draik anymore, I actually kind of just want to save as much NP as I can :evil:

I just try and make my pets stronger so I can do the DoN. After that, Ima just save up Neopoints and reward my pet with a very nice paint brush :laughingsmiley: