The Daily Neopets' Altador Cup Coverage!

Superfly

It's that time of year again, and every since The Daily Neopets broke the first Altador Cup news the Altador Cup buzz hasn't died down.

The Daily Neopets is officially releasing our Altador Cup IV (4) coverage. We've completely redone different sections and refreshed all of our content. Check it out at our Altador Cup Headquarters!

ac-ban2.png

We're still updating different sections and will be releasing more and more every day leading up to the start of the Altador Cup. Be sure to check out our predictions or any one of our team pages - maybe it will help you decide which team to support!

We'll also have a separate news feed which will be located on the home page of our Altador Cup Coverage. If you subscribed to last years' RSS feed, then we'd like to welcome you back to TDN again! If you're new, why not subscribe and get instant updates when the latest news is posted.

We hope you enjoy our coverage, everyone! :)

Look forward to more updates this upcoming week. ;)

I'm super happy you all like the new lighter and cleaner layout :)

It's a relief to have the layout done, although it doesn't mean we are done working on our coverage XD

Whoa, it looks great! I like the colors. I know it's going to help me out a lot because it is going to be written by TDN!

It's a relief to have the layout done, although it doesn't mean we are done working on our coverage XD

I agree V!XD This is just the beginning.XD

Whoa, it looks great! I like the colors. I know it's going to help me out a lot because it is going to be written by TDN!

That's nice a nice thing to say. We will do everything to give you the very best (hopefully surpassing the record-breaking coverage last year) Altador Cup coverage. :woot:

Liking the page design and its helped me understand whats going on this being the first AC i'm probably going to compete in. Can you choose any team join and does it matter??

Yes you will be able to pick a team. But not until the signs up start :P

The team you join doesn't have any effect on your prizes. Only the amount of time you spend playing will affect them.

Allow me to clarify, V. The team you choose doesn't have impact on your individual prizes, like you said. These include ALL the prizes you can buy with points.

However, on the other hand, the team you pick does influence the collective prizes, aka your trophy. If your team ranks 1st, you'll get a gold trophy, 2nd, silver, 3rd bronze. All the rest gain a participant medal.

Also, does anyone know when sign ups start? I can't wait! :D

They should start around the second week of June, AFAIK. This is due to TNT closing the prize shop earlier than last year, so signups should hopefully be around June 5-6. ;)

YAY, I am gonna finish my exams on 3rd so if they put it on 5th or 6th than I am ready :D.

So, is it ranked on the total points a team scores as a whole over all the games that decides who wins or is there some other factor that decides who wins the tournament? sorry if this is addressed elsewhere on the site I plead newbish to the forums. Also this is my first time Im actually around to play in the cup. eh sorry blabbering, but yea how does it work again?