TDN EXCLUSIVE: Altador Cup 4 Teams Revealed!

Superfly

Click Here to go to The Daily Neopets' Altador Cup IV Coverage

We can now confirm that Kiko Lake has returned to the Altador Cup 4 (AC4) and Brightvale is sitting this one out. This is a story you will only see on The Daily Neopets (for now...)!

TDN has discovered the new logo for the AC4! If you look carefully, you can see that the Kiko Lake colors have been added back in, and Brightvale's colors have been removed in this side-by-side comparative view below.

ac3-to-4.png

Confirmed AC4 Teams: Altador, Darigan Citadel, Faerieland, Haunted Woods, Kiko Lake, Krawk Island, Kreludor, Lost Desert, Maraqua, Meridell, Mystery Island, Roo Island, Shenkuu, Terror Mountain, Tyrannia, Virtupets.

Remember where you first saw this folks - The Daily Neopets. Your #1 source for all things Altador Cup! We're still currently working on our AC4 coverage, be assured that it's going to be even better than last years. Check TDN often for the latest breaking AC4 news and information. If you'd like to come chat with other Neopets users about this breaking news, head on over to our forums where we've created a special Altador Cup 4 forum for everyone to voice their opinion.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In short... it's a yearly event similar to the world cup (soccer). You decide to support an team, play games (Yooyuball, Slushie Singer and Make Some Noise) to earn points...

Woot! Maraqua is still in this year :D

I have never actually played before, I just wasn't interested, but this year I'll play, just to get the avatar really, lol the things I do for those

Yay, AC4 will rock! 'Specially with a team like this out, no body seems to love Brightvale.

I'll be on SK this year. *flies banners that say "TDN!" and "SK!" on them*

Okok, so I see this Altador cup stuff EVERYWHERE but have no clue what's going on.. It's a world event right? I am so super excited to be able to participate! Can anyone help explain it to me?

Mimi,

WHAT!? You haven't played an AC yet? *gasps*

O young one, I am not worthy enough to teach you about it, as I do not know much about it myself. So.. the next person to comment will tell you.

But I can tell you that playing lots of YYB games will help your team win. I also suggest looking in the ACIII archives, as well. (the one below the ACIV forum)

Okok, so I see this Altador cup stuff EVERYWHERE but have no clue what's going on.. It's a world event right? I am so super excited to be able to participate! Can anyone help explain it to me?

Yes Mimi, it's an event. Get excited now :P

(and scroll up for a fast explanation of what it is)

Yes Mimi, it's an event. Get excited now :P

(and scroll up for a fast explanation of what it is)

And while you're at it, pick Maraqua! :D

Yay, Altador Cup's back! I supported Shenkuu last year on my old account, and I'm sticking with them...

It's a bit of a shame that every year, one team has to miss out.

I only got to rank 2 last year because I was so busy with school and stuff like that...but I promise myself I'll do better this year ^_^.

If I remember correctly, you get an avatar for getting to rank 1.

For those of you who are undecided, there's this quiz thing which picks a team for you. Your answers have nothing to do with which team shows up, it's random, but it's a good way to choose a team if you can't decide.

(Otherwise, choose Shenkuu ;))

Yay haunted woods is still around. I will see if I can make it this time round, if yes I will support HW all the way!!

Where do you find Altador Cup 4 on neopets?

I have heard about this before,but i missed the last year altador cup.. :hmmph:

Would be cool and fun to participate in this event.

I will probably pick either Maraqua or Shenkuu.Cant deciede just yet.

You should pick Maraqua because I'm going to answer your question ;)

Altador Cup 4 is not live on Neopets yet. This is why this thread is a breaking news. No one knew this before us. :)

You should pick Maraqua because I'm going to answer your question ;)

Altador Cup 4 is not live on Neopets yet. This is why this thread is a breaking news. No one knew this before us. :)

Where does it show up then,when its live?

he he.. :laughingsmiley: