Americian Idol

Jonboy14080405

Simon leaving? He's the only judge with any sense! D=

If anyone should leave, it's that ditzy Paula. She never has anything intelligent to say.

I agree 100% Polly is a ridiculous waste of the shows time.

I think Kara has potential, as far as making constructive comments goes,

but I don't like this stupid ganging up on Simon thing her and Randy have been doing.

I don't know for sure that Simon is leaving AI, he is leaving one of his shows and he didn't say which yet.

Wow! I am so shocked that I am the only one who voted for Kris Allen.....kinda disappointing. lol

American Idol wouldn't be the same without Simon. =( I really hopes he doesn't leave the show.

But I'm mad that Simon was so obvious about how he wants Adam to win. It was almost like he was begging everyone to vote for Adam last week. I don't like how they are all playing favorites.

Myles, stop being such an outcast. :P

Haha, I hope Paula gets herself into a huge scandal forcing her to leave the show. XD

Then maybe we'd get some decent opinions. Although, she is useful for some laughs. XD

*headdeskheaddeskheaddesk*

Kris won? KRIS?! That poser doesn't deserve anything!!!

*explodes*

It's because he's popular with those little wannabes girls. The ones that are like in fourth grade and wear abercrombie and hollister and act like s**** because they see the older girls doing it.

But really, no one different, like Adam, could ever win that. It's always the mainstream "alternative pop" people.

OMG KRIS ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD-LOOKING!

ADAM IS ONE *beep beep mother beep* Sorry for that. But he is. He looks better than Kris.

Kris looks like.... like I don't even know. BUT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE WON! :angry:

Stupid trashy :grrr:.

Sorry. I won't be going there.

But seriously, Adam is a WAY better singer than Kris. Just like Chris Daughtry is way better than Taylor whatshisface, yet he didn't win. Stupid pop culture fan clubs.

It's probably more beneficial to Adam that he didn't win. This way he doesn't have to be tied to American Idol for however many years and can do his own thing. Jacob Hoggard and Hedley anyone?

I'm sorry. Who? xD

I guess it is better for Adam that he didn't win, but come on. It should have been Danny and Adam in the finals, not Kris and Adam.

Oh haha

On Canadian Idol, there was this guy Jacob who everyone LOVED as much as they love Adam. He basically "asked" to be voted off of the show so he could be famous with his band Hedley.

Now he and Hedley are 849573489534 times more famous than the person who won ANY season of Canadian Idol.

Oh, Canadian Idol. No wonder I've never heard of him. xD

American Idol is a good way to debut, but I suppose you don't want to actually win it if you plan on pursuing your own music path.

So Adam is in better shape. I hope he smokes Kris with albums. >=D

I hope he smokes Kris in everything. But yeah, Danny so deserved the finals more than Kris.

And now I will be getting **** from my friend who hates Adam since he's gay. I mean, really? You're gonna go there? If I didn't love her so much, I'd seriously go off at her.

^

I was creepin' some reality forums and there were a lot of posts from people who voted against Adam just because of his assumed sexual orientation. Sad, really. On a side note, DialIdol was right once again!

There's so many bad names I want to call those people for voting against Adam because they think he's gay.

JERKFACES. FORGET YOUR MORONIC ASSUMPTIONS AND LISTEN TO THE DANG SONGS. ADAM WAS BETTER THAN KRIS.

/rant

I do believe voting against Adam because of his orientation is wrong. But give Kris some credit. When Danny's gone, his supporters were up for grabs. Just so happened that they liked Kris more, maybe not because he's straight and Adam isn't.

Either way, I wouldn't have a say in the outcome of this competition. XD I don't live in the US and the last Idol I was actually interested in wasn't this one.

Well, whatever the reason, Adam kind of deserved the title more. He's different, and that's what the show needs. To have a different winner. But instead stupid people chose stupid mainstream singers who are just as stupid and boring and un-unique as the last winner.

I'm sorry that was mean. Imagine I just said that in a nice way. :)

• 1 month later...

I really wanted Adam to win, is it just me, or when Kris sings he screws up his face and pulls back his lips? It creeps me out, Adam was more entertaining.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.