TDN Live Stream Today - May 8, 7 PM NST | 10 PM EST

Anime

Today the TDN team will be doing another live broadcast on Ustream.

It'll be at 7 PM NST like last time, and you'll find us here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thedailyneopets

We're posting early so our viewers and visitors can send us in topic ideas! So, feel free to post your ideas here, and chat about the upcoming stream tomorrow!

We hope to see everyone there. Friday, May 8th at 7PM NST.

We'll be doing a live giveaway, with a twist (no viewer amounts this time, we promise)! Also, TJ has an unboxing he wants to do. It's going to be loads of fun.

Topics:

• Top Chop - Wearable Items

How to Participate in Skype Calls:

1. Download Skype from www.skype.com
  2. Listen for when we open up the skype lines and announce the username to call
  3. Call in and chat with us for 10 minutes!

Holy crap, I didn't know that Key Quest went out of beta. :O We're definitely going to be talking about that then.

ill try to be there but, it would be cool to talk about top chop and the cool belts received with this new game

Great Idea! I like it. We discussed it a little bit last week, but we can brush on it again.

Topics:

-How I don't have any skittles for this one. ; _ ;

Haha, anyway. For Skype, do need a headset thingy, or can you just use your phone?

A computer microphone is needed. :( I'll look into changing this though, we might be able to set up a temporary phone number or something. :O

I just realized, I won't be able to be there tomorrow. I'm going to the Plain White T's concert.

:D :( :D :( ... =D=

Awww, sorry you won't be able to make it. :( But have loads of fun at the concert! Great one to go too. :P

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to make it. I'm having a string changing party with my orchestra (I know, nerdy, right? :P), and I don't know when I'll be back.

Maybe this topic will be better for later, but maybe we could discuss the which teams to join for the AC cup coming up in a couple of months. Like which one is most likely to win, why you like one, etc.

Do you guys ever maybe want to try this at a different time? It's at 10 PM for me, and it's kinda an inconvenient time for me to be on.

Key Quest isn't out of beta... I removed it from the list, but we may still chat about Key Quest because it's a cool game, and we haven't ever talked about it on a stream yet.

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to make it. I'm having a string changing party with my orchestra (I know, nerdy, right? :P), and I don't know when I'll be back.

Maybe this topic will be better for later, but maybe we could discuss the which teams to join for the AC cup coming up in a couple of months. Like which one is most likely to win, why you like one, etc.

Do you guys ever maybe want to try this at a different time? It's at 10 PM for me, and it's kinda an inconvenient time for me to be on.

We have already discussed Altador Cup last week and I believe the week before...

And we are never going to agree on a time, but it comes down to when TDN staffers who host it are available in the end... sorry about that.

And KQ is not out of beta *rolleyes*

The marquee is/was wrong. They added a new game to beta. You shoot some fruit lol Plus, they changed some games around so they're 'more fair'. And I'll be there!!!!

If you guys talk about Microsoft one more time.... I'll go CRAY-ZEE(ER) ;):P jk

Aw, Skype! I have a headset and everything! Too bad I'll be out of town this weekend. :(

Have fun, you guys!

Yes, have fun you guys.

And don't eat any skittles without me! Or if you do, save the red ones for last, and when you eat them, think of me. [/sappiness]

8D

The marquee is/was wrong. They added a new game to beta. You shoot some fruit lol Plus, they changed some games around so they're 'more fair'. And I'll be there!!!!

If you guys talk about Microsoft one more time.... I'll go CRAY-ZEE(ER) ;):P jk

I'll try to play the new game XD (and yea, they reused an old marquee)

No Microsoft talk, promised. Apple ftw :P

Ahh! I just saw that! teehee

Anyway I have never done this stuff before so I will click on the link.. then what? LOL

Will it just show up? Ah, I am a n00b.

Agh, I did say that I would be there, didn't I?

I will try to be there, but I have family coming over so.. no promises :( Always busy when the pod casts are on, I blame it on the fact that the time that is good for most is Saturday afternoon for me xDD

Edit

Well I think I could be there for the first few minutes... I think.

Man, I missed it v_v

No naps with my husband ever again!