I bought 12 Lutari Beads..

Mimii

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am going to tell you all right now that the red ones are DEFINITELY worth it.

Today I played about 6 games, 5 times each. I am going to estimate that a little under half of the scores I sent were increased by 100-300NP each.

So let's say I played 30 games, I'd say about 12 of them gave me extra NP! If you think about it, that can add up!! I think I was playing Faerie bubbles and it increased the winnings from 1000 to 1300. :D

I really want the Green ones, and I've decided that I'll get them after I buy my Lab Map, Petpet Lab Map, and Baby Paintbrush. I'll buy the green and red ones. Hopefully, that won't take too long. :P

Yeah, it just increases your REs. They don't have to be good ones. xD

Although I just had my neopoint reward increased by 30 on some game. xD

Just wondering, does getting a Faerie Quest count as a RE?

Yes, I believe so. Some say that they got FFQs quickly after they bought the beads, although I haven't gotten one yet.

How serendipitous!

Browsing this topic (and neopets, too) Dr. Sloth felt like handing me a chia transmogrification potion. How lucky is that? Oh, and I don't have beads either.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is there something wrong with my beads? I have a blue and red one on my talisman, but I didn't get any haggling power or increase from games. D:

I tried buying a plushie from the main shops, but there was no notice that the talisman had any effect.

I tried sending a (low) score, didn't bothering scoring high, but again, no notice that the talisman took any effects. <<

WHY. D8

I got a few and have noticed a heap more RE's where I'm finding mostly NP's on the floor :)

I've got one red, one blue and 4 yellow.

Will get more once I've sold the FQD, yay :)

After I have painted my pet pirate, trained it up really high, got at least most of the avatars.... gosh this is going to take a while, THEN I'll probably buy the lutari beads, you know by the time I'm 80 or something <_<

Well less than 24 hours ago I bought the following Lutari beads:

Red Ranaka Bead

Red Urapa Bead

Red Oranu Bead

Green Urapa Bead

Green Oranu Bead

Yellow Urapa Bead

Yellow Matu Bead

Yellow Ranaka Bead

Yellow Oranu Bead

Blue Ranaka Bead

Blue Urapa Bead

Blue Oranu Bead

A lot of people want to know if it is worth it. Since I got them my REs have doubled, no kidding, I keep finding items on the floor. I haven't been playing a lot of flash games but it increased one of my NP scores by 100NP (the original was 407 and it got raised to 507) already. I haven't tried buying anything from the shops yet, either.

So far I think it's working out pretty nicely! :D

Just one question...

Is it the full set or there are more? I read that there are 5 of each color, which makes 20... Is it necessary all of them or just those are the necessary ones?

Thank you =)

Relented today and spent some stock market money on beads, bought 4 of em. Lets see if anything noticeable happens. I still think this isnt too good an investment, but money's meant to be spent anyway, plus ive always been curious about them

Also, some people have the idea that the beads will definelty give out discounts or game $$ increases, the beads only opens up the possibility of it happening, like a random event. So...if you think thats not good enough for you, dont get them.

Just one question...

Is it the full set or there are more? I read that there are 5 of each color, which makes 20... Is it necessary all of them or just those are the necessary ones?

Thank you =)

I don't think you need all of them to get the effects but the more you have the better those effects are.

But there's still four of each color... Unfortunately neopets mobile is a service not available in my country... Is there any way to go trough that restriction?

There is no way to bypass the country limitations that I know of and if you did you would more than likely risk being frozen. The rest of the beads, the 16 that you can purchase without referrals, are available on the TP or in shops.

I would like to chime in and suggest that the color of the bead does not actually specifically address certain random aspects of gameplay. For example, I had my NP from games increase through the talisman without having the red beads attached. I know there are one or two guides out there that also suggest this. I realize it seems counterintuitive, though, since each color of bead specifies something unique.