Half price day!

jasmindee

Hey guys ^_^

Its half price day incase you forgot!

I don't really get many things today, since my main restocker is the bakery, and its like a frenzy when the shop is restocked, people go nuts!

So far i've snagged...

• Green Apple Waffle
    Heart Waffle
    Popcorn Sandwich
    And a Chunky Chocolate Scone

Pretty good if you ask me :)! Considering i'm now going to sell them double the price I got them for :D

Goodluck today guys!

I dont think a 1337 would have saved up that amount THAT quickly. Just look at me...I donr even have 100k now.

It depends on how much time they spend on Neo. I think with enough time for gaming or RSing, a relatively new account can earn a LOT of NP in a short amount of time. *gives sideways glance to SOMEONE on the forums* XD

It depends on how much time they spend on Neo. I think with enough time for gaming or RSing, a relatively new account can earn a LOT of NP in a short amount of time. *gives sideways glance to SOMEONE on the forums* XD

*smiles coyly while looking up with hands behind back* In my defense, I have five years of experience under my belt. XD

*adds "Has an actual summer" to Coco's list of advantages* Cocoooo... *stern look*

No luck so far RS-ing at the shops. But I wonder if anyone will get lucky and get a morphing potion at half-price today. 8D

Nothing yet :guiltysmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Quick (probably stupid) question, how do you know when it is half-price day? This is the first I've ever heard of this, I feel like I've been missing out!

Half Price Day always occurs on the third of every month. There. Now you know. XD

I'm at Uni Clothing and the Chocolate Factory, hoping to snag the avatars for cheap. Might visit Kauvara too. I actually saw a Mint Chocolate Usul in the Factory, but someone got it before me. Hehe, oh well. Good luck to everyone! I'm not one for restocking much.

Oh! and I finally got the Coconut Shy Avatar a few minutes ago! :/D -happee dance-

I bought some furnitures XD And I snagged them in my SDB in hope they raise in price the day TNT decides to convert them for neohome 2.0 ;)

All the shop items are going by so fast. xD

Especially the Bakery + Chocolate Factory. :O

Probably because everyone knows it's Half Price Day. ^_^

I also snagged a bunch of items, all food or drinks.

Now I can get more items for the PackRat avatar while paying less. Plus today you can send in score three times. Today is good for me!

I got probably 20+ booktastic books and 20+ stamps earlier.. I think I'll go try for more now! :D I had to go out with the family alll day so I haven't had time to until now. ;(

I totally forgot it was half price day! I wasted the whole day with my husband. Well, maybe not wasted, but I missed half price day v_v

I've been snagging books all day! Plus I got the chocolate and faboo avvies from it because I was finally patient enough to wait!