There's an add competition where we can win prizes!

On todays news there was a thing at the very bottom that said:

Do you have what it takes to glide to glory? Give it a whirl in the new sponsor game Apple Jacks Glider Challenge!

If you follow the link, you see that you have to choose a side and try to rack up points. I think we members of tdn should join up on a team together ^_~! I chose cinamon, because I like his character better. I hope you guys join me!

I joined Team Cinnamon! But whats what the glider game. Am I playing it wrong? I can't see far enough ahead of me to move out of the way of the obstacles

It's just a new sponsor game.. Nothing special. :)

It is kind of special! You can win different prizes. It's more like a tournament.

Well it is, sort of. I mean, it /IS/ a sponsor game, but they will be giving out prizes as the go along. On may 5th, the winning team will get a 'flying pull along scarab' on mat 10th an apple cinnamon slushie, plus three other prizes through out the month of may. I am guessing every one on the winnign team at that time will get the prize, but I don't know this for sure.

Holy moly, you weren't kidding! I joined team Apple because I think Cinnamon is a cocky poop head. LOL

I feel bad for apple because he reminds me of the unpopular kid. :P

Holy moly, you weren't kidding! I joined team Apple because I think Cinnamon is a cocky poop head. LOL

I feel bad for apple because he reminds me of the unpopular kid. :P

Aww, poor miss mimi is going to be against the rest of us, I guess. I kind of think the apple is mean. He always sounds so bitter and angry to me, where as cinnamon is all layed back and ready to party with apple or any one else for that matter.

Aww, poor miss mimi is going to be against the rest of us, I guess. I kind of think the apple is mean. He always sounds so bitter and angry to me, where as cinnamon is all layed back and ready to party with apple or any one else for that matter.

lol I agree! Apple is kind of mean. Though I've noticed on the boards a lot of people are posting they picked apple. Since it's based on best average high score, I geuss it doesn't matter how many people are on each team.

I've gotten my best score using the middle glider and the first bar. Speed is essential!

I just figured that out lol. I thought more control and stability would help me

to steer out of the way of the obstacles *wrong*

Go Cinnamon!

Yes I got mine too. This whole thing actually works! Lets play the game agian and see if we can go for the second prize too.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone on the apple team get a prize too? It might just be an advertising thing after all.