Illusen & Jhudora Quests

Mimii

I was wondering what is the highest level of either Jhudora or Illusen quests you have completed?

I stopped at level 20 with Jhudora once I got the avatar.

I just now completed quest #34 for Illusen.. but I almost didn't make it! She wanted an item that was worth 175k within 16 minutes. -.-* I made it, though! I hope I can reach 50!!

I've completed Level 22 for Illusen already, but I feel like I need to packrat good stuff, a LOT of good stuff, so that I can whip it out at a moment's notice. I would enjoy trying for 50 in the end, but I'm not a Battledome enthusiast, so I guess I would just sell the staff in the end.

HS for Illusen : All Time: 64,001

HS for Jhudora : All Time: 45,479

I was killed by Illusen on Quest 35. She asked for an UB that was worthing more than the Honey Potion so I didn't finish it.

As for Jhudora, the last prize I have from her is Malice Potion, so I died either on quest 24, 25 or 26.

I was doing them to get trophies, which I did get :)

I have already completed both quest avies but I hope I can complete more quest too however can anyone explain to me how the scoring system work? will the score be lower if I stopped doing the quest for a while then do again and is it hard to get the avi and how much points I need to get the avi?

Sorry for so many questions :*

I never did get to level 20 with Jhudora, but I stopped after level 20 with Illusen, after I got the avatar. xP

Heh, even if you DO get that staff (.000000000000001% chance that you will), who's going to buy it? There's no real price for an item that rare.

I suppose you could always auction it, but you'll always lose neopoints in the end. =/

The scoring system...

basicly it depends how fast you bring back the item asked. BUT the key if you are going to for a trophy is to start on quest 1 (easiest) and to do 2 quests per day. You can do a new one every 12h. Depends how quick you are, you might have to do more quests. I found it really exciting, anyway.

Mimi, if you go for higher quests, make sure to adverse on the board that you are going to do quest #X so people with large gallery and rare items can help you. It's the only way to do it... one of my friend is doing that at the moment. I'm not sure how long it will last. The last item he was asked cost 1.5M.

I got the Illusen avvie yesterday and right now, I'm debating whether to continue or not. I mean, Honey Potion sounds really cool and everything. But there's still the factor of her asking for something UB.

As for Jhudora, I'm not sure. What do you think, TDN? Is the avatar worth it?

I got the Illusen avvie yesterday and right now, I'm debating whether to continue or not. I mean, Honey Potion sounds really cool and everything. But there's still the factor of her asking for something UB.

As for Jhudora, I'm not sure. What do you think, TDN? Is the avatar worth it?

Well yeah of course it's worth it! It doesn't take long and is fairly inexpensive unless you get super unlucky.

I'm currently workin of Illusen's Quests. I'm not usually able to do two a day so it's slow doing. I'm finished Quest #13 earlier today, so I'm not too far off.

I open the SSW in sniperspace before I go on the quest so I can get it done super quick. But my score's only 23,031 :/

Well yeah of course it's worth it! It doesn't take long and is fairly inexpensive unless you get super unlucky.

*gulps* I have the worst luck with these quests sometimes. One day she asks me for a 350NP item, the next is a 10k item. >_< Urrk.

I'm going to hold off on getting to higher quests for Illusen (at 15 now) until May 1st. I'll try and get a trophy, but it's probably not gonna happen :P

I got a gold Illusen Trophy and an avvie: 66,419 Points.

I have a silver Jhudora trophy and an avvie: 46,830 Points. I want the gold trophy, but evertime I manage to get up near it I either get a quest that I cannot obtain within the amount of time (stupid TP people who don't get back to you even though they are online), though last time I got sick and couldn't leave my bed to get to a computer to continue. It takes some serious NP in order to do this, though I will stop trying once I get a gold trophy.

I'm waiting for May 1st so that I can try to get the avvies. My scores would be reset, and I would wake up @ 7 and then do it again at night, in hopes of getting the trophy. That would be a nice birthday present. :D

If a get a UB I don't think I will continue with the quest..

btw how do you know what time they online and who do you look for?