Who/What is your personal picture of?

Mimii

Sometimes I will see neat looking personal pictures in your guys' profiles here on TDN and I wonder who or what it is. So let's explain them!

Mine is me. It's boring. :P My hair was uber cute that day but you can't even really see it.

cutehairfail.

:P

Mine is of lilies. On water.

It's one of those default pics that are supposed to come with your computer.

I used to have a pic of me, but then I decided I'd go back to being mysterious on the internet. XD

TWILIGHT PRINCESS ENDING SPOILER

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Mine is Midna in her true form, right before she heads back to the Twilight Realm.

Mine is just a test picture I was doing to explain how to do reflexion text in photoshop to my friend... and I didn't know what to use, so I wrote "Xepha". And yea, it looks neat so :)

Huh, I can never find a good picture of me. So you're all never gonna see what I look like :P

Mine would be a picture of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, the best game EVER.

And then my avatar would be of Roxas, also from Kingdom Hearts.

Roxas is the nobody of Sora, so there's some correlation there. It's kinda cool, cause if you rearrange Roxas, you get SoraX.

Haha, but let's stop before it's too late for me to not talk about this game any more. I'ma shaddup now :)

This is a cheap ploy to get us to creep your profile, eh?! ;) :P

Well I fell for it. haha jk

I don't have a picture up :( Or do I? idunno.

You don't have to go to anyone's profile to see their picture.. You just have to click on their name in a post and the little drop down menu shows up with the pic there. :D

Heh my personal photo is one of my cats ;P It was Christmas, about three years ago, and we gave our cats this mouse on a string that you can clip onto a doorframe. So our cat, she can jump about 5 feet in the air, and she attacked the poor mouse. Got a nice picture though ^^

Mine is of a dog... I like dogs, go figure lol I just saw it online one day and fell in love with it