Avatars: What do you use and what is your favorite?

Mimii

I thought this would be interesting to find out. :) What avatar is your favorite? Which one do you currently use?

My favorite is the Dubloon Disaster one which totally stinks because I will never ever ever get that high of a score, the Daily Dare score almost gave me a heart attack!!

The one I use is the Flaming Coconut one. I really like it as well.

I usually alternate between Flaming Coconut and the Dark Nova.

I like the Dark Nova one too, I'm having a hard one choosing. I like the Snowmuncher one, which I don't have, and the Dubloon Disaster one too. It's too bad I suck at both of those games. :( I'm using the Illusion Faerie one right now, I'm going to change it later though. Hmm...I guess my favorite would be the Snowbunny avvie, just waiting for my account to age!

I switch between Kadoatery - Mew! and Volcano Run mostly, but right now I'm using Faerie Bubbles.

Kadoatery - Mew! is probably my favorite xD

I think my favourite is A Meepit - Run!, because I think meepits rock! Other favourites are Meowclops and Dark Nova.

I'm currently using Babaa - Maths Nightmare. I like to use avatars that I feel like I've earned, so I rarely use the clickables or the ones I got through ALP.

And Mimi and Deepti, don't give up on the Dubloon Disaster avatar. I remember a time in the not-so-distant-past (like right before the Daily Dare this year) when I thought I would NEVER get that avatar. I couldn't get more than 100 points playing that game, let alone 2500 for the avatar. But I wanted to beat AAA at Meerca Chase II, so I read one of the awesome TND guides to learn to play in super hyper gravity mode. It uses the same basic principle as the best technique for getting good at Dubloon Disaster, only MCII is harder, which makes it great practice.

I'd have to say the Custard one for both questions. It's honestly the only one that I think looks good. The rest just don't appeal to me. I used to use the Dice-A-Roo avatar, but after coming across a string of bad luck, I decided I needed to pack that one up.

I never really looked through the whole list of avatars to choose which one I like most. In fact, I've never really paid much attention to avatars. I just get them via randomly clicking to some pet pages and stuff. By the time I found interest in them, I already had too many to go through so I wasn't really bothered to. Right now, I'm using the Adam avatar =D

I'm using the battle faerie one now..

I got quite a few favourites like the wheel of excitment, faerie bubble, Kadoatory one... there are many others I like too..

My favourite is Neomail Addict. :D And it's also what I use. Mainly because it describes my dependence on these quick forms of communication so well!

Although in terms of aesthetics, I'm in love with the Faerie Pteri avatar. :)

I'm using Faerie Queen avatar

People in my guild like it XD.

I don't know which one is my favorite, but I don't change mine often. Been using Meowclops around Halloween and then Snowbunny for all winter though XD.

Last night I got 4834 on Snowmuncher.. I WAS SO MAD! I almost got that darn avatar. *sigh* I am going to try again all night. I am also averaging about 1500 on Faerie Bubbles when I'm not even trying very hard so if I put my mind to it I might get that avatar..! :D