Key Quest

Anime

Starry PB KQ I just won a gold key..and woah! I was so shocked to get this. I've never won a PB before from this o-o Edit: I'm a PB magnet! I got another gold key and got a Glowing PB this time!

I've been playing Key Quest a bit but haven't been very lucky winning the gold key, so for only the second time ever I won today and unlocked it to find...

Heart Toast Sculpture (Again?!)

Captain Tuan Stamp

Tai-Kai Codestone

Frozen Blumaroo Plushie

I just want one of those paint brushes that people keep telling me about? Lol, I'm not complaining about the codestone, but I've had no PB luck as of yet.

Island Native Stamp, Negg, Ogrin Survivor, The Snow Aisha Adventure - GOLD.

No pb..grr.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've been playing Key Quest a bit but haven't been very lucky winning the gold key, so for only the second time ever I won today and unlocked it to find...

Heart Toast Sculpture (Again?!)

Captain Tuan Stamp

Tai-Kai Codestone

Frozen Blumaroo Plushie

I just want one of those paint brushes that people keep telling me about? Lol, I'm not complaining about the codestone, but I've had no PB luck as of yet.

Island Native Stamp, Negg, Ogrin Survivor, The Snow Aisha Adventure - GOLD.

No pb..grr.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

patience is the key, my friend.

out of my 600+ games i played, i won PB around 8 times.

keep on going, you will be there :)

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot Em All Peophin is right. Besides, chances of getting a PB during any special theme are way reduced. I rarely play during these themes because the prizes are just awful..

Out of the 63 gold keys I've redeemed I've received exactly....0 paint brushes :'( Arggggh there's just too much junk! Especially during the holiday promotions *shakes fist at frozen soup*

The only other sort of expensive prize I've received is a Mag Codestone...ONCE.

*is frustrated* :P

I find the King Roo die never actually does anything for me, I end up rolling like...a 3. Hm. Maybe it's a glitch on my computer? I enjoy Key Quest but it's getting harder to find people to play with, and I sympathize with the rest of you guys with regards to the people quitting in the beginning or halfway through the game. It's pretty annoying. I also find most of the mini games are SUPER slow on my computer or don't load right, which means I miss out a lot of the time. In any event, it's still fun to take up some time :)

I find that it really works to have strategies to when and how you play. Play every day you can. I have received tons of the red codestones and maybe around twenty plus paintbrushes. Only turn in gold keys. Save your silver keys! There are going to be lots of days that you won't be able to play Keyquest. So hold on to those lesser keys to hand in on your days off. Play more often when there isn't a holiday promotion on, and only play two player games. They finish faster, and you have no chance of winning keys worse than silver.

Also,

I find the King Roo die never actually does anything for me, I end up rolling like...a 3. Hm. Maybe it's a glitch on my computer? I enjoy Key Quest but it's getting harder to find people to play with, and I sympathize with the rest of you guys with regards to the people quitting in the beginning or halfway through the game. It's pretty annoying. I also find most of the mini games are SUPER slow on my computer or don't load right, which means I miss out a lot of the time. In any event, it's still fun to take up some time :)

Try rolling your King Roo Die using boots of flight. You can roll some crazy plays!

Try rolling your King Roo Die using boots of flight. You can roll some crazy plays!

Oh man, I never knew you could mix those together, I'm so excited! It does feel terrible when you roll something small with a King Roo Die though.

But speaking of paintbrushes... I have turned in ~70 gold keys and I've won two or three paintbrushes, snow and glowing. I'm hoping to get a ghost pb one of these days though.

Well one time I rolled 24 and cleaned the board up quite nicely. I love that combo. LOVE IT.

Imagine you had Super Boots of Flight and rolled 12 every time. But it can always happen, that the other player quits if you roll that high :/

I cant believe what ive just done. I got glowing paint brush from KQ (yay!). Ive never used paint brushes before. Every time I got them I would sell them immidiately. For some reason I thought that paintbrushes can be reusable and I tried it on one of my pets. Resulting in horrible colour and waste of few good neopoints. How silly is that?

I had someone quit on me today named *removed*...

It made me a little shameful to be a Christian..

Please do not post the usernames of users that quit Key Quest. This is considered harassment by Neopets' rules.

Aaaaa! Ive just got Piece of a treasure map (the one with threasure map written on it). Happy clappy!

Though I seem to be having problems with selling anything recently, even the codestones.

BIG EDIT: Finally new KQ! Ive just got 2 codestones and Love, Laughs, Xweetoks book :woot:

I can never stand more than 4 games in a row - it just takes too long. And I wish I could get cooler prizes from the gold keys... I've unlocked 27 of them and still have only gotten one paintbrush. The majority of it is crap: 1np stamps and such... I do like the new Valentine's Day themed flowers & books, though.

I can never stand more than 4 games in a row - it just takes too long. And I wish I could get cooler prizes from the gold keys... I've unlocked 27 of them and still have only gotten one paintbrush. The majority of it is crap: 1np stamps and such... I do like the new Valentine's Day themed flowers & books, though.

Do you play 2-player games? I was thinking a bit and came to conclusion, that the more keys you've reedemED, the more junk you get. On my old account (the one that got frozen) I didn't get ANYTHING anymore .. and on this one I get tons of Neggs and Codestones.

Oh and I must say I like this year's Valentine's theme much much much better than last year's. So many books :) Yay!

Do you play 2-player games? I was thinking a bit and came to conclusion, that the more keys you've reedemED, the more junk you get. On my old account (the one that got frozen) I didn't get ANYTHING anymore .. and on this one I get tons of Neggs and Codestones.

Oh and I must say I like this year's Valentine's theme much much much better than last year's. So many books :) Yay!

Yeah, I play 2-player games only (but even those take too long!). I really hope that that's not the case - that would mean I'll get even worse stuff in the future!!! :sad02: And I never really got anything good in the beginning, either...

Anyway, I love the books, too - I've never gotten any of them before. :laughingsmiley: