Key Quest

Anime

I agree with Athene. Key Quest incorporates strategy and luck. Even if you're unlucky, if you have a good strategy, then you'll at least get a good place.

Sorry! This is not a winning spin.

I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Sorry! This is not a winning spin.

I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

i'm sorry i post it in the wrong topic and twice :(

I play kq a lot, but i didn't get any Snorkle :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have heard some different thing about how amny keys per day you can use, and from what i have been told you can play as many timesaday as u want but you can only use 10 keys per day is this true, or false, and if so what are the errors?

Since no one has really answered in a while, I think I will give it a try.

@TheBexPerson

The Spoo-key promotion was a promotion that made the main prizes you could receive from a key, Halloween themed. During that time, it would have been best to choose the Haunted Woods board, but every key had a chance at winning the Halloween items.

@xSilvermistx:

About four months ago there was a supposed limit on the amount of neopoints you could receive in a day from Keyquest. When I asked on the keyquest boards, experienced players told me that that is no longer the case. However, there is a limit on the amount of neopoints you can win per game. Each game has a max number of 5000 nps that it can award. It is true that you can only claim 10 keys per day, but you can keep collecting them. This is good if you are on a vacation or something and you would still like to claim the prizes from these keys.

There have been some reported errors when claiming keys at the vault. If you go into the Vault directly after completing a game, there is a chance that the key you had just won may not show up. Do not panic. Just refresh the page a couple of times. If that does not work, send in an error report and make sure to send in every little piece of information.

All I can tell you is to remember that Keyquest is still in Beta mode in some sections! There are bound to be errors while in the game, and all I can tell you is to be patient. I have had cases where the cursor will disappear and I can't click my die, but there are always ways to get out of these tough spots. In that case, I clicked the right mouse key, and the cursor returned to the screen, easy! The game may even boot you out of the game itself! Just neomail your opponent and apologize. You really want to make sure you keep up the Keyquest etiquette when you can. Especially now that quitting is a reportable offense!

Hope this helped!

(:

Just ranting about quitters. I played a game today for over a half hour. We just kept stealing each others keys back and forth FOREVER. We both had all 5 keys and we were BOTH like 3 squares from the door and I got Key Grabber. The other person rolled a one, and then quit RIGHT AWAY because he knew I was going to take two of his keys and then win. THAT'S SO FREAKING ANNOYING. Like hello, YOU JUST SPENT 30 MINUTES PLAYING TOO. Like they won 3,000 nps or something like that. WHY QUIT?! Really? It's not like the gold keys give you anything special. Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

Okay sorry. Rant over.

Yeah I get what you guys are saying :(

Quitters really do ruin the game, but you can't let them get you down!

You can usually post on the Keyquest board if anyone is interested in playing, and 99.9% of the time, people on there are legit players.

However, there are players that may LOOK like they are trustworthy and know how to play, may even be a challenge, that quit on you. It's the way of life, and I am hoping TNT is working to solve these quitter issues. There have also been a high number of glitches concerning KQ while in gameplay, but the only advice I can give you there is to report ANY errors that you see. (:

Yeah, I am pretty annoyed with key quest not working! I need those codestones to train my pet to be able to battle in the faerie plot...which takes me to another topic...what is the holdup on that???? Do plots normally take this long? Do they go a week at a time without releasing anything???? ANNOYED!

And it seems like it just started today too D:

Speculation around the KQ board leads to a couple of rumors, most including the faerie plot in some way. I personally believe it has something to do with the servers, and will most likely be fixed by tomorrow morning by 7nst. And a new chapter was released today I believe? I am not participating in it, my pets are too weak and the prices for codestones are horrible at the moment! I know many people on here don't know what to do with themselves now that KQ is not loading. Insanity is on the rise (not kidding, go look at the KQ boards ;( ), and mass boredom has been sighted.

Everything has been fixed! However, there have been even more glitches happening, so be warned! Also, I can not stress how important KQ Etiquette is! Please try to show it as much as possible. Not only for yourself, but for TDN. (:

• 3 weeks later...

I want to play key quest so bad, but I've only been able to complete one game.

I just tried playing on my desktop computer but the minigames lag too awful for me. I was considering to quit but decided to be nice enough to finish the game for the other person. Hilariously enough, thanks to powerup usage, I was able to get all keys and was ready to win when the jerk on the other end decided to quit out. They were winning all the minigames too. Ah well.

The game I managed to complete and not be completely bad with minigames was on my laptop, but I risked overheating it, which is greatly annoying as well.

I learned it is best to play with you're neofriends they dont quit if you are winning <<"

I mean whats about that?! >< (Its an other thing if you get throw out, it happened to me a few times, but I try to excuse myself with a neomail (when I remember the name^^"))

the silver keys are great as well and you get neopoints *annoyed*

Its a great game to collect neopoints and codestones! I even get a paint brush oO thats so great =D

Hmm question: If I play with a neofriend and we both agree to collect points first before we accually go after the keys and winning the game - will it be rate as cheating? I dont want to get frozen oÒ

I always seem to get worthless stamps and grundo furniture, even with gold keys. Managed to get lucky with a gold key and get a piece of the lab map to sell the other day though...I nearly fell of my chair in shock at actually having won something worth selling!

I've been using my influx of codestones to train my pet, which is awesome, especially during a plot, but I usually have to sift through tons of stamps and furniture and books before I get something worthwhile. I have gotten lucky and won a lab map piece and a paint brush, though, but that was 2 keys out of about 80. XP