Got Twitter? :D

Mimii

Hey all! I use a Firefox Twitter app so I am constantly on Twitter and I just love it. Recently Twitter has become SUPER popular so a lot of people have it but no one on my Twitter list plays Neopets really.. I need some Neofriends!

My username is.. *gasp* tehmiminator.

HAHA Yes, that is pretty much the only username I use. :P

Twitter is a micro-blogging website. It's not related to Neopets in any way.

Although, The Daily Neopets does have an account for our Neopets News, you can follow that too @neonews.

For those who don't understand 'micro-blogging'... lol Twitter is basically a website where you can join and post status updates where people can comment and you can subscribe to other people and receive their updates.

Some websites have synchronized their blog so that it updates Twitter once a new post has been released on their website.

You can follow friends, celebrities etc etc

So one tweet post, from me, would be

heartbr3ak: "Hey everyone, I'm on The Daily Neopet forums. What are you doing?"

then you could comment about what you're doing too lol

I use Twitter to keep in touch with my friends. I hate and will not follow people that do stuff like:

Just woke up.

(3 minutes later)

Got some cereal.

(10 minutes later)

Got out of the shower.

Ugh that's so annoying! I also don't follow people that do that Magpie thing, where they get money to tweet? ANNOYING!

*is not happy someone found her twitter*

I don't use it. Don't follow me please. Thank you.

Hmm, not me is it? I don't think I have you added but I might have and forgotten about it. If you don't use it though it shouldn't matter if someone is following you, right?

Some websites have synchronized their blog so that it updates Twitter once a new post has been released on their website.

It just sounds a bit annoying to me... I really don't need to know one sentance updates from my friends, lol

I have livejournal to hear about their moaning ;)

Hmm, not me is it? I don't think I have you added but I might have and forgotten about it. If you don't use it though it shouldn't matter if someone is following you, right?

No it wasn't you.

And it does matter to me...

It just sounds a bit annoying to me...

It's an easy way to gain updates. If TDN hooked one up, every time the front page updated with news, you could be notified via twitter. And... a lot of people visit twitter via their cell phone so it's an easy way to always being up to date [if you need to be].

It's an easy way to gain updates. If TDN hooked one up, every time the front page updated with news, you could be notified via twitter. And... a lot of people visit twitter via their cell phone so it's an easy way to always being up to date [if you need to be].

TDN has one. TJ posted what it is earlier.

And I still don't like it. It's 1 way communication.

I'm with Xepha... I don't like it.

And the last thing I need is silly one liner updates on my mobile :P I tend to use it for calls, lol

Plus I'd rather log on here and find out the news... I just think it's a waste of time, facebook is enough of a time sucker as it is, don't need another one! :)

Guess it's just something that really doesn't appeal to me in the slightest... Ya win some ya loose some as they say :D

Um.. Coco? Maybe that's taking it to the extreme. XD If that did happen then AAA and Abigail could of tweeted their way out of last year's Daily Dare storyline. :laughingsmiley:

But anyways, Twitter is slowly emerging as the most popular social networking site. You all remember when Facebook passed MySpace, right? Maybe Twitter will do that in a year or two...

What if you were taken up as a hostage somewhere and then you SOMEHOW have internet access? Then you can Twitter about your situation! XDD

I can see it now...

03:28: Just finished taping video for cops. Hope I look good on TV.

03:30: Just saw replay of tape. Andre said I looked so terrified! They like me! 8DD

03:35: Forgot to feed kitty before the crew kidnapped me. :(( Someone plz feed kitty for me, thnx.

03:45: BRB Goin back into the underground bunker now. Andre says he'll let me play cards with the guys tonight! Yay!

Good times... Good times...

*cough* Anyway...

As someone who uses Twitter, it's a nice little site to get mini updates from newsites (I follow CNN) and other things like that. Not too heavy on the PC and you can update it by phone. :D