Favorite Fast Food?

Mimii

Fast Food Restaurants  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite fast food restaurant?

• McDonald's
    • Wendy's
    • Hardee's/Carl Jr.
    • Taco Bell
    • Dairy Queen
    • Burger King
    • Captain D's
    • KFC
    • Other- Explain in post
    • I don't like fast food!!

Yep yep so 'fess up, what greasy madness makes you drool with joy? ;)

Right now i am eating Hardee's.. Since I live in more of the western United States they are called Hardee's. I think my favorite is McDonalds to be honest, I love their fries and burgers.

If I want a REAL tasting burger I eat Hardee's, they have amazing burgers! :O

Fast food...I prefer not to eat it. x_x I'd rather have something from a can. xD

I guess the one I like best is Taco Casa. They have amazing nachos. :D

Hmm I haven't heard of the last two. I love learning about new food places, I'm a big pig! HAHA

I forgot to put Jack In the Box and White Castle on there.. :( We don't have either anywhere near here (about 4 hours away to the nearest) so I didn't think of them right away.

We try to eat as organically as we can and there is this 'fast food' restaurant near our house that is completely organic! So if we go anywhere it's to Organic Joe's! lol

They're pretty much like McDonalds/Wendy's/DQ but with organic ingredients... or as organic as they can get.

We still venture out to any of the three mentioned above when we're not around Joe's or out with 'normal' people who think organic is yucky haha ;)

An organic fast food place? That could work out for our family...

There are no good fast food places around here, we only have 3 or 4 of those in the poll in Australia alone, and we only have 2 of them in our area: McDonald's and KFC. Both are bleh, so I'm going with Other - for the pizza places.

Organic fast food really would be nice. I usually try to eat natural whenever I can.

I don't really like to have fast food very often. When I do get that craving for a quick burger, it's usually Harvey's (a Canadian chain). The burgers are really tasty, and you get to pick your own toppings. They build your burger right in front of you, so when I ask for my usual of hot peppers and LOTS of pickles, I can really emphasise "lots." :P

My second choice is Wendy's. Gotta love the Frosty, especially now that they have vanilla. And the chicken sandwiches are good too.

Fast food...

it would be Harvey's (that's only in Canada :P). Why? Because they dress your burger exactly the way you like. So usually I ask them to put a lot of pickles XD.

There's also a kind of chain called La Belle Province that has some good fast food... depends which one. The one close to here is good :)

And I like local places too... ah well.

We don't get it as often as before, because we are car less :P So it's easier to do a grocery and to cook at home than to go out.

I like Burger King and KFC the most, but I prefer Burger King. I love the chicken fries, but they're pretty spicy :P

KFC's chicken is pretty spicy too, but again, I don't mind that ^_^ I like it.

As for the poll...

McDonalds is okay, same with Wendy's, I haven't heard of Hardees/Carl Jr., never had Taco Bell, I don't visit Dairy Queen a lot (plus there really isn't one relatively close to my area,) and I know what Captain D's is, I just never really had anything from there. =p

Fast food...

it would be Harvey's (that's only in Canada :P). Why? Because they dress your burger exactly the way you like. So usually I ask them to put a lot of pickles XD.

That's what I said too! Yay, pickles!

My second choice is Wendy's. Gotta love the Frosty, especially now that they have vanilla. And the chicken sandwiches are good too.

I worked at Wendy's for 4 consecutive years.. I do not gotta love frosties! LOL We got vanilla like, 2 or 3 years ago though.

I like In n Out. You might not have heard of it though since I live in California. Their burgers are quality that you could taste.

True, I've never heard of it. :) I've been in California for a couple of days but on a Greyhound bus mostly. LOL I didn't get to experience much but traffic in LA and the little town called Weed, their merchandise was hilarious!

I dont like McDonald's or KFC :sick01:. I dont remember the name but we go to this place which sells puff pastery. Yummy.... :woot: