Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #3

Guest HBK

Day 8 of the Springtime Celebration is here, and Rosie arrives with another clue! First of all, visit her page and collect your free prize of the day! It is a book entitled Gardens of Neopia (heh, no word 'Negg' in there):

boo_gardenneopia.gif

Don't leave yet, Rosie has another riddle for you to solve! After collecting the first prize, she tells you the following:

Somewhere on this frozen peak waits a prize for those who click and seek.

Frozen peak...Terror Mountain! As the former bonus challenges, scout around Terror Mountain (this includes Happy Valley, the Ice Caves and the Top of the Mountain) and you should be able to find it easily. Once found, she will hand you a Negg with a spiffy wearable inside, named Spring Courtyard Background:

bg_springcourtyard.gif

How beautiful!

Tip: it may be a bit hard to find the bonus item sometimes. We advise you to use the buttons provided on the page to navigate through them, instead of visiting a link and then clicking the 'Back' button on your browser to return to the index. Items are found quicker this way.

Update: Many people are having trouble finding the bonus prize, this because TNT forgot to add two links in their revamped map of Terror Mountain. If you are having issues, simply visit these links: Neopedia and Cliffhanger.

I've spent the past half hour clicking on every possible thing I can think of on Terror Mountain in Happy Valley, the Ice Caves, and the Top of the Mountain. I went back to the spring page to make sure I had the book and everything! I want my prize! Help!

Try these links:

http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=16

http://www.neopets.com/games/cliffhanger/cliffhanger.phtml

It should be there. ;)

Thanks HBK!! I never thought of finding the prizes there...

I've found that if you click around and are having no success, you can go back to the page where she gives you the hint. Then go back to the ice caves or wherever the prize might be hidden and you get it within two or three clicks.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!! TDN Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had clicked every single thing on all 3 pages 3 times, I thought i was going mad :(

Found it at the neopedia Id be lost without your help, or bald lol :P

Finally i've found mine after 15' clicking around.

Did anyone know if the Stone Negg Bench is still available? I still not find it yet :crying:

They had it up for two days...cos they want everyone to get the chance to get it. I am hoping since I got suspended for the very first time ever today I get the chance to get that super background.

I too got it in my inventory without a message, likely on one of my first few clicks becuase it was in my inventory before the scratchcard i bought while i was clicking around. xD

mine was on the cliffhanger link, typical... at least I have it now!

I have been up and down and all over terror mountain. I didn't see cliffhanger though.. can anyone tell me where that link is? Also, is it known whether Rosie can appear somewhere that you have already checked? Can things appear a few screens in, for example on the purchase confirmation screens on of one of the shops or on when you approach the snowager when he's asleep? This search is exhausting!

Wow, it was there!

thank yoU!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words long. Thanks!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.