April Fools'!

jumpluffers

HOW TO GET INTO YOUR INVENTORY:

There is a solution! I found a hint on the NeoBoards and worked it out. Go to the Money Tree, get an item, then click 'Back to your Inventory'. It takes you to your inventory =) Keep that tab or window open, and hit back each time you want to re-access your inventory, then re-click 'Back to Your Inventory'. YAY!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW TO GET INTO YOUR INVENTORY:

There is a solution! I found a hint on the NeoBoards and worked it out. Go to the Money Tree, get an item, then click 'Back to your Inventory'. It takes you to your inventory =) Keep that tab or window open, and hit back each time you want to re-access your inventory, then re-click 'Back to Your Inventory'. YAY!

Get Free Stuff!

Click on the item to pick it up. But don't be too greedy!

The ghosts have stolen all the donations!!! Try again soon!

Looks like they found out about this looool :evo:

The inventory and the main page seen to be working again with a new pop-up. Haha pretty interesting thought with the names of the games edited for plant like soilmuncher lol

4 more days (is it days or hours?) before neoplants takes over :evil:

Yea most of the things that were annoying for you all are gone :P They were just glitches. Sorry you had to suffer.

I am like, not laughing at the prank... maybe I'm getting old.

Yeah I know right? My mom told me about the virus that is going on around on April Fool's Day for your e-mails and stuff so I can only open neopets if I want my computer to be safe. I woke up early to get the avvie, just in case I wouldn't have time later today. :-(

You know this wooden barrel that the bank manager is wearing? Some are given out in the second-hand shoppe.

Try to get some, it seems they sell pretty high right now :P

the bank interest being changed keeps getting mentioned wherever I go but mine didn't change (not complaining ;)) but I am curious if they did change or if its random and whatnot. Any insight from anyone?

I was reminded immediately that it was April Fools Day because of the green theme. I've also noticed the bank interest change. Mine is down by an entire percentage point. There's lots of random weird stuff going on. I wish I could change back to my preferred theme, but I can wait until tomorrow, I guess.

i've noticed a lot more random events as well, but mine have all been good. I've gotten the one about finding a codestone at least twice and found neopoints on the floor a couple of times as well. And other than the green theme, nothing else was different about my account

I think you're right, stream27. I've had several random events. A few found neopoints events and some neutral events where nothing actually occurs. And that's in a fairly short amount of time. In fact, I had more in an hour than I had on my entire birthday the other day and that was supposed to be an increased chance of REs.

If you're not sure if your interest rate changed, here's a list of the bank interest rates to compare it to:

http://www.pinkpt.com/bankinterestrates.htm

I dunno, nothing's really happened to me yet.

No annoying pop ups, I can still get to my inventory, everything seems fine except a few extra graphics.

Oh, and Tombola doesn't work, but that's mentioned on the first post.

Tarla's Alerts aren't fake, I got a book from her earlier. Granted it was 5 am NST, but it definitely occurred :P

And I'm getting impatient for the avatar too. It's 3:30 already, where is it?

Are all the Tarla alerts fake too? lol

I keep getting the flashing light, click on it, but she aint there. WHERE YA AT, GIRL!?!?!?!?! :P

I got one today so the alerts should work. The only thing weird that has happened with me is that i had the green theme for a little while then it went away now everything is white.

Oh kind of off topic but does anyone know if we can get multiple neggs for the spring time thingy. I got two today from the nc mall for free and i was wondering if that was what we were supposed to be finding.