Springtime Celebration

Izzy ♥

For the next twelve days, Neopets is giving away something everyday to celebrate Springtime!

sc_header_title.png

Click on the banner to receive your first prize!

The Grarrl host of this giveaway, Rosie, may also give you clues each day so you can find special bonus Neggs for her - if at the end of the twelve days, you've collected each day's prizes and found all the hidden Neggs, she will give you a very special bonus prize! ^_^

Today's prize is the super cute wearable Cybunny Ears with a Spring Bow so make sure you visit Rosie and claim your pair!

Also, make sure to visit the NC Mall and claim your Toy Neggs. If you decide to open them, you will find a Neopoints item inside each of them. You will have to visit the NC Mall multiple times to get the 3 of them.

mall_plastictoynegg_green.gifmall_plastictoynegg_pink.gifmall_plastictoynegg_pgrnswirl.gif

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha a very unique conbination of grarrl and a dress lol

btw did they give any clues today? I clicked double today so I missed it...

No I had the same problem. the first time I clicked it told me there was an error and I could not collect my prize at this time. The second time I clicked it told me I had already collected my prize for the day! Then I looked in my inventory, and there were the ears. But no hint.

According to the Neoboards, the negg in questions would be the ones we announced 2 weeks ago... from visiting the merchandise pages.

But a lot of people are unable to collect these negg hunt prizes!

I managed to catch some of them in the money tree though.

Hope these negg prizes don't count to the "collect everything to get a super prize the 13rd". It's unfair if it's like that.

So just a note: a new item popped up in the NC mall today. It's some kind of green negg. It's free. You click on it and it says it has been added to your inventory, but when you look at your inventory, it isn't there.

Glitch? Rosie's Negg? April Fool's Joke?

Discuss...

So just a note: a new item popped up in the NC mall today. It's some kind of green negg. It's free. You click on it and it says it has been added to your inventory, but when you look at your inventory, it isn't there.

Glitch? Rosie's Negg? April Fool's Joke?

Discuss...

'You currently hold 1 item. The maximum you should hold is 50.'

i have no items appearing in my inventory =/ i doubt it's rosie's negg (tbh i imagined them as some kind of token you collect, not something you put into your inventory, but maybe i'm wrong), and it isn't quite april 1 (well it is here!)... might be a glitching rosie's negg or something.

I received my ears, but no clue. However, I visited the NCMall and there was a free green negg and it said it got added to my inventory (which it's not there). Wonder if this is one of the secret neggs Rosies got layin' around?

I don't see any green negg...so if it was there it has been removed. I doubt it is the merchandise stuff cos that wasn't available to all users.

Hey All! I just received my green negg and was able to open it!! Woo hoo!. I received a brightly coloured Easter negg:) I'm hoping that this is the "hidden" negg in question because I really want the bonus prize!!

Could you please tell me exactly where it was? :(

The toy negg has been opened!

Inside you found:

Iced Easter Chick Cookie

The Green Negg was on the homepage of the NC Mall. The first item showing in the new item box.

The toy negg has been opened!

Inside you found:

Iced Easter Chick Cookie

The Green Negg was on the homepage of the NC Mall. The first item showing in the new item box.

All right found it :) thanks a lot...you have to type the url - www.neopets.com/ncmall instead of following the link from Rosie's page ;)