1. 1. Out of these...

• Xweetok
    • Usul
    • CHomby
  2. 2. Out of these...

• Grarrl
    • Cybunny
    • Kougra

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Debate and Discussion' to 'Neopets Debate'.

Why, what did your friend think the norm was?

Personally, I like the really cute ones (Cybunny & Xweetok got my votes) more than rare ones.... well except maybe Krawks just cos they're cool. :3 Jubjubs would be high on my list too.

There's a lot of pets I'm not too fond of, but I think with the right colour they're not bad actually. Not a big fan of Aishas but having seen a snow Aisha, I really want one now. xD

My favourite species is Kougras... Draiks, Xweetoks and then certain colours in other species are awesome too :) Though I much preferred Xwees before they looked like they were punching everyone!

I voted Xweetok and Cybunny. I like cybunnies because they are like rabbits, and I love rabbits, not because they are rare.

Chombies are pretty cool in some colours (yay for dinosaurs :P), but I don't like all of them. It's like that for all the pets I guess ^^

Out of the entire list of six, I only like Xweetok's but I threw in a booby vote for Kougra's.

Same here except instead of Kougra I voted Cybunny. :S

i went with xweetok and kougra. neither are personal overall favorites, but the best out of the list. though i am biased since my favorites are the pets i have (kacheek, bruce, poogle, and my lab rat that was a old wocky) partially beacuse i am attached to them so other pets arent worth much of a thought. though i can get a taste from the lab ray every once in a while...

• 2 weeks later...

Considering that I live with a rabbit, I chose Cybunny hands down. I too will be camping out in order to adopt a Cybunny.

For the top list, I threw it to Xweetoks, mainly as a "I dislike them the least" kind of vote more than anything. I don't really care of Usul tail ribbons.

usul & cybunny

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i really like kacheeks the most..---they just seems so cute, but yea, out of the options given, i would have to say chomby, he reminds me of dinosaurs, when i was younger, i used to have a huge obsession with them, maybe one day i will get one...never know -_-?