TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

My dream pets are

Pirate Krawk, *any Krawk colour would make me happy :]

Pirate Draik, *again, any Draik colour would make me happy

Pirate Shoyru,

Royalboy Shoyru, *I had a Royalboy Shoyru, but then a random event occured and it turned into a baby. =(

Robot Jetsam (I zapped one for my little brother) but I wish to get one of my own.

and a very cool looking poogle :)

I tried to zap my poogle, hoping for MSP but, it turned into a blue blumaroo :(

I don't know if staff member check this page anymore but I was wondering if they'd allow me to make a list of all these wanted pets?

It'd make everyone's *coughminecough* lives easier when people are looking to trade off their pets. Most of the times they can't find any takers because this thread doesn't have a list and some people can't be bothered to read through all 28 pages just to see if there's anyone who will take their pet.

If any staff can approve this I will set up a petpage. If not then carry on :P

I thought I had my dream pet, which is my plushie usul. Until I saw that they have the new color for Usuls of the Maractite. Now I am so conflicted :sad01_anim:

Either way I love my usul!

Mine would definitely be a Poogle of any kind.

I've always wanted one since I saw them years ago, haha. ^^

Originally I wanted a baby pet too, but now I'm working toward a Darigan pet.

I don't know if staff member check this page anymore but I was wondering if they'd allow me to make a list of all these wanted pets?

It'd make everyone's *coughminecough* lives easier when people are looking to trade off their pets. Most of the times they can't find any takers because this thread doesn't have a list and some people can't be bothered to read through all 28 pages just to see if there's anyone who will take their pet.

If any staff can approve this I will set up a petpage. If not then carry on :P

You could always just use the search bar while your here, make sure it's set to 'topic', and then type in the name of the pet you want to give.

I also want a Draik. It would be great if we could go to the Wishing Well and wish for them.

Wish for a Draik Egg. :P Hah, not that I've ever had the well grant my wish!

4.png

I just saw the new(ish) Maraquan Bori and I'm in love.

I would love a unconverted Plushie Shoyru. This may be crazy. Does anyone still have an unconverted pet?

I also want a Draik. It would be great if we could go to the Wishing Well and wish for them.

That's EXACTLY what I want (<== points to my avatar <==). Although I have no idea how I'm going to get an unconverted pet AND be able to afford a plushie paint brush.

As I understand it, even if I get an unconverted pet, it will be converted the minute I paint it with a paint brush, is that right?

I hope somebody here gets their dream pet from the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway this year! :yes: Good luck everybody!