TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

my dreamies are: plushie kacheek / pirate poogle ... not sure what else yet, still thinking :)

already have some pretty nice pets, a strawberry poogle and striped cybunny (zapping for a better colour on the cybunny but it's still a cybunny after all) on my side, and a woodland kacheek and rainbow chomby on my main :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

UC Faerie Kougra

UC Baby Kougra

UC Grey Kougra

Maraquan Grarrl

Maraquan Ixi

Royal Boy Kougra

Royal Girl Kougra.

A couple Maractite pets and obviously a Kougra if they come out with it. :D

I have a long way to go considering I now also want a Pirate Draik or Maraquan.

Which means I'll need four draiks in total to achieve my dreamies, three with unlimited customs with the decreasing of Draiks.

Finally figured out exactly what I want:

Tryannian Ixi

Chocolate Ogrin

Desert Xweetok

Not hoping for UC, and don't really want one either :P I'm hoping to zap the ogrin and xweetok as I'm not too fussed as to when I get them and I'm gonna paint my current ixi :)

New Dreamies:

Male White Xweetok

Male Maraquan Uni

I've got characters for these guys down, plus great names, not telling!

I have one of your dream pets and I'm happy to give him to a new home, he's a male white xweetok http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Sveara he just changed today.. please mail me..

My obtainable dream pet is a Maraquan Gelert. My probably unobtainable dream pet is a UC Sponge Aisha. They are so adorable. :3

I'm dreaming of a Water Peophin whenever that happens... I have the pet (CanteringTide) I just want TNT to release Peo's in water <3 oh how heavenly that would be

OMG that'd be awesome! Too bad peophin day's in July ..

I would love to have a Draik, just a Draik, and then I'll decide to paint it later

And I also want a purple Shoryu.

Since a few months I have the Pet of my dreams: a Darigan Zafara. I wanted to have that since I knew about the colours. Then during the Altador Cup a faerie appeared and wanted me to buy her a toothbrush. First I wanted to refuse and spend my online time rather for my team but then I thought that it can maybe raise my Pets' stats so that I don't have to spend extra time at the training school and besides the brush was only 5000 - as much as two codestones. Well, when I visited the Faerie Quest page I saw that it was the Fountain faerie and she offered me to change one of my Pets' colour.

Second favourite Pet is now here as well. Wanted to have a Hissi, no matter what colour so I zapped my Shoyru for a long time and went through various other species until I finally had my Hissi.

That also means I now have only the Eyrie left for the lab ray because the risk of losing the Hissi or the Darigan Zafara is too high.