TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

My dream pet is a Cybunny!! I had one when I was younger and lost the account, and it's my dream to someday have another one. I think the Gold Cybunny is probably my favorite, but even a normal color (blue, red, yellow, green) one would be amazing!

Fire Blumaroo, only for the avvie which i think is cool. But other than that i havent checked out the other pets painted in fire so im not sure. One of my dream pets would have to be a fire pet as already stated not sure what species. Not sure what the others would be either.

I have 3 of my dream pets: a Faerie Xweetok, Darigan Shoyru, and Lost Desert Usul. My current dream pet is Lost Desert Lutari. I'm desperately hoping Lutari will be available for adoption this year or else I'll probably cave and buy the potion.

I was able to get my dream pet Maraquan Gelert from a FFQ <3

Now zapping my other pets hoping for a Maraquan Cybunny and Alien Aisha~

I was lucky enough to zap a red Lutari just have to wait to get a Pirate Paint Brush for it Dx

Ultimate Dream- UC Grey & Plushie Kougra!

But I also want a Desert, Jelly and Ice Kougra :)

I am in the Process of Trading a Maraquan Kougra for an Ice Kougra

SUPER excited because I already have a Maraquan Kougra, and just got a super lucky LAB ZAP :P

Guest ErikaChristine

My only big dreamie was to get a White Uni, which I achieved a few years ago. Now I'm hoping to get a Chocolate Kacheek or maybe a RG Draik, but I'm not to serious about either of them really.

Before the customization were added to Neopets my top dreams pets were...

kougra_baby_baby.gifdraik_darigan_baby.gifzafara_royalgirl_baby.gifpteri_faerie_baby.gif

UC Plushie Kougra - UC Darigan Draik - UC Royalgirl Zafara - UC Faerie Pteri

But now since it's like impossible for me to get UC (with good names) working on the 3 other dream pets~

4.png4.png4.png

My only dream pet now is a pirate kougra. (Again)

I wanted that one too, but the unconverted version.

I wish they could give us an option when we paint them, but I guess they add in the customization for more features (and so that people buy Neocash).