Neopets Pixel page

Mimii

Oh thanks! I didn't think the keys looked very good at all personally. I made two other versions that I scrapped before those were made. :S

Ah, but it's always an artist that is most critical of their own work. :P Those keys look awesome!

Amazing! :woot: I wish I could do pixels that good. :(

Although...what's with the zombie paintbrush? Is there such a thing? o_O

Amazing! :woot: I wish I could do pixels that good. :(

Although...what's with the zombie paintbrush? Is there such a thing? o_O

Yeah, of course! I got all the paint brush images (and used it for reference, some of those were HARD!!) from the list here on Neopets: http://www.neopets.com/pool/brushes.phtml

I also did the Stone and Glass ones which were retired and replaced and then as you can see I did the Lutari one, which technically isn't being used yet.

There, I added some bottled Faeries now. :D

Oh wow, I don't know about all that! I did wonder if TDN had need for Neopets related pixels but there isn't really an application process for that specific thing, plus I'm sure there are more important things they want to focus on. :)

• 1 month later...

ohh, these are amazing!

i love the paint brush pixels. :D

can't wait til you open your new site. ^_^

you're super talented. xD

-wishes for such talent-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump a topic after 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Now THOSE are amazing! 8D I loved the Novas on your other thread and I love the Bottled Faeries on this one. As for requests, could I request Isca and Caylis from the Maraqua plot? Though they sound really hard since they're characters and whatnot. XD If they are too hard, feel free to disregard. :D

• 4 weeks later...

You should add NP bags. That'd be pretty cool, so people could be like, "Hey, I don't need big bags of NP, these pixelized ones work for me!"

Oh, and you're really good at pixel art.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump an inactive topic after 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 weeks later...