Noog

New Game  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like petpet plunge?

• Yes, of course!
    • It's okay.
    • No.
    • This is the worst game ever!

I think that they held back on the instructions. It is hard to tell what will happen when you hit a bubble. Its okay. What do you think?

They'll up the point ratio once they figure out how bad people are at it. XP I think they always start with a ratio of one, and end up increasing it, like with Wheeler's Wild Ride. I think the game is okay, I guess, but it's rather... I dunno. It's kinda hard to control at times.

I find it ok for me but I won't play it often...

I surprised at everyone's reactions. I was sure that this poll would come out more negative than positive.

Although, even though i'm not exactly a fan of this game, I am surprised that anyone likes snowroller. Although, who am I to talk, I like WWR! :evo:

• 2 weeks later...
I surprised at everyone's reactions. I was sure that this poll would come out more negative than positive.

Although, even though i'm not exactly a fan of this game, I am surprised that anyone likes snowroller. Although, who am I to talk, I like WWR! :evo:

Lol, I like both. This game is really placid and boring, but then again I'm terrible at angling things so :[ I might like it more once I've tried the strategies suggested in the guide.

I voted "ok" because it's funny, at least the first levels are not too hard.

It's not my favourite though, and I will not play it often.

• 1 year later...

i don't mind it, mainly because it's so easy to get lots of neopoints from it :woot:

saving up for a chokato TCG

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.