Daily Dare is here!

Izzy ♥

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unable to receive my Lulu prize. D:

I hope the glitch is fixed soon. :crying:

UPDATE: I think Lulu's challenge is still glitched, but I was able to challenge her in Explorer, good luck everyone. :)

FINALLY! After trying all day, I finally got passed 1000. Just some tips if anyone is still trying this late.

1. Try to set goals for yourself. I tried to get at least 300 after the first stage, then tried to get 700 after the second.

2. Try to get every multiplayer and doughnut fruit.

3. Never lose control of your Hassee.

Woohoo! The first challenge was a piece of cake, AAA can't touch this. *dances* I'm off to Walmart to pick up a 2500NC card so I can play the NC Challenges all month. Mwuaha!

Walmart's BA, lol.

I hate dial-up. I really want to try and beat AAA's challenge again, coz I tried earlier then just closed the page, but now all it does as load up as the white box -_- Yes, I refreshed about 50 times heh. Oh well. I'll try another time this month or something.

I gave up and settled for Abigail. It sucks that I have to give up on the highest trophy on the first day, but I need my sleep.

By the look at the prizes, it seems that AAA's prize and lulu's prize looks so similar except for the colour. It somehow makes me want to have abi's prize instead but for the trophy I will beat AAA..

After a few hours, I gave up and chose Abagail. -_-

And ugh, didn't TNT say somewhere that they wouldn't let people profit of the NC Mall? Cause this is exactly what's happening. <_<

Ah, let them. :P They paid, so it's only fair. I may do it too, meh. :laughingsmiley:

Whoo! Just beat AAA and Lulu on the day 2 challenge! The first two games chosen just happened to be two of my absolute favorite games that I rock at.. !

Hmm are you TDN guys sure your Shenkuu Tangram guide's right? I forgot how to set the rabbit-looking one's ear so I went to check, but I'm sure the shape is supposed to be adjacent-ish to the picture... right?

Edit: This is definitely what happened with the pieces the first time I played the game when it came out. Was it changed, was my game glitched, we may never know.. *twilight zone music*

Also Daily Dare needs a subforum!

I won the first game on abigail and the second on AAA. the second one just happened to be my FAVOURITE game on neopia.

I'm happy that today's game is easy, its the game that is in my dailies...

Hmm are you TDN guys sure your Shenkuu Tangram guide's right? I forgot how to set the rabbit-looking one's ear so I went to check, but I'm sure the shape is supposed to be adjacent-ish to the picture... right?

Edit: This is definitely what happened with the pieces the first time I played the game when it came out. Was it changed, was my game glitched, we may never know.. *twilight zone music*

Also Daily Dare needs a subforum!

Be sure to read the guide as well as look at the pictures.

You are supposed to press the up arrow key to flip the shapes on their back.

That should solve any problems you are having with trying to fit pieces.