Snow Roller!

Ali Cat

When the snowball gets huge, it keeps lagging badly xD Managed to finish the game and make it in the top 10 though. Somehow I don't think I'll stay there for long ;3

It's one of those games that I got bored of after the first level or so. It's too repetitive.

And I don't like how you basically have to jump over just about every single obstacle.

Its quite an interesting game and I find it really fun if you are not in the good mood (wanting to roll in all your anger into the snowball) and the ending part is really cute as well when you game over.

Another thing I find it interesting is you can choose the route you want to go after a certain level...

Is anyone else reminded of Katamari Damacy from this?

I sure am.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I found you don't have to actually move the snowball with your arrow keys (you will miss a few items) to get a good amount of points. I was half asleep, just pressing the spacebar to skip over obstacles and still managed to get 1,000 NP!

I'm quite liking the game myself, minus that you cannot pause it at all, and it takes a good 15min to complete the 3 stages. But I think that I can get 1000 NP within finishing stage 2 XD. wheee.

Ehh, I played like 3 times and my highest score was 600 something.. I agree that it's like you have to continually jump or die. I think it's way too easy to die as well, it's frustrating having to restart over and over! I don't think I will play this again but at least it gave me another game towards my Top Gamer avvie! :D

• 3 months later...

I personally HATE it :(

I get bored of it in the 2nd round, the rounds are far too long, which, in that time I could get more 1000nps in games.

Not convidient for me.

*goes to play petpet cannonball*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump and old topic inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.