The Daily Dare is Returning!

Superfly

We can now confirm, 100%, that the Daily Dare will be returning to Neopets this March. A new Neogreeting has been found, and it's Daily Dare related. Click on the image below to preview it, it's pretty awesome.

tm_1380.gif

The Daily Neopets will be providing in-depth coverage of this stupendous event, so be sure to check back for further information and updates.

*is excited*

It's probably my favourite event... yes, I like it even better than Altador Cup because I'm more of a gamer.

Be assured that we will provide you the most complete and fast coverage ;).

Do you think they are going to award an avvie like they did two years ago? I don't think they did last year. D:

*cheers loudly*

Yay! Another chance at getting great(most of the time) prizes and a shiny trophy! :D I can't wait for one of the hardest Neopian events.

Same here, I just hope I have time. :)

*cracks knuckles* I don't do particularly well on these, but still, they're an excuse to step away from my work. :P

Its always the same time of the year where I'm having my vacation but I have got a little sick of this since there's not much changes to it but I will play it for the prizes and the trophy...

Its pretty cool, I wish that they wont be kidnapped again...

Well, I don't think TNT is going to run the same old storyline twice for a major event like this - they'd get swamped by complaints! :P