It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's A....Oh Wait, It's Just A n00b!

One-Eyed-Doll-x

Single. Atheist. Happy.

I am simply Miss Annabel Shay; well-known as Bella. I’m young and I’m trouble. I make mistakes like everyone, but I learn from them. I am always changing. I’m an obsession. You can either hate me or love, but you won’t make me or break me. I love to make people laugh and be happy. I judge people before I meet them and I usually go off first impressions. I'm very blunt. I have strong opinions and I’m never sorry for what I have to say. I plan on achieving all my goals in life, but I do accept the fact that life doesn’t always go the way we plan. I'm more than terrified of being by myself. I don’t regret the things I've done in my life; the good, the bad and all the in-betweens. It's what makes me, me and I like who I am. I still have a lot of growing up to do. I hate being told what to do and I’ll probably do the opposite. I'm overly stubborn and I'm constantly sarcastic. I'm impulsive and I have a quick temper. I'm clumsy and clingy and I don’t know my left from my right. I talk randomly to strangers. I think too much about pointless useless things and I'll make funny faces and noises. I bite my lip and play with my facial piercings when I get bored. I'll laugh and giggle at almost everything, literally. I love horror, cannibalism, and cemeteries. If it makes you cringe, I crave it. I bite. I love clowns. But I'm cute. Make me smile?

Hmm. Very unique description, definately a change from the overly-used "hi my name's blahblah". I like that. :) Anyways, welcome to the forums, be sure to read the rules, and try not to bite too many people. ;o

Hi, and welcome! I must say that was a very interesting introduction. As Ruto said, good change from the norm. Well, I see I'll have to make a good first impression since that's what you judge upon, so I shall certainly do my best. I'm Livvy, I'm 16, and I'm very honest but try to be tactful. I am skilled with words but not with drawing. I am overall a cheerful person just because I think the world already has enough negativity and someone needs to brighten it up a bit.

All that out of the way, again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy the forums.

Taken. Christian. Happy.

I'm Tara O'Roark; known around here as FTX. I'd still like to think of myself as real young. Although I'm getting to the point where I'll just have to be young at heart. AkA: a little immature. I make mistakes like everyone, and sometimes I learn from them, but sometimes mistakes are more fun, and sometimes I prefer mistakes to what is considered "proper." I am always changing/growing, nothing good comes from being stagnant. I don't know how to be anything other than myself for better or worse, not matter where or when, I am just me. Most people hate me or love me, and actually most people choose to the first one, but I don't like those people anyway, and the people that choose the second one get to bask in my awesomeness. I love to make people laugh it's what I'm best at. I also judge people on first impressions, and I rarely change my mind or find my first impression to be incorrect. I'm very blunt. I have strong opinions and I’m never sorry for speaking my mind, but I'm am sorry when I speak out of turn. I plan on achieving all my goals in life, but I don't have really fancy hard to achieve goals. Simple life = Good life. I don’t regret the things I've done or the things that have been done to me. It's what makes me, me and I LOVE ME. Most people would say I have a lot of growing up to do, but most people are too "grown up." I hate being told what to do, and people know that about me so they rarely ever try. I'm overly stubborn and I'm constantly sarcastic. I'll admit to being a little too involved in the opposite sex (not a hoe just way too much of a flirt and probably because of OCD). Though I don't get emotionally invested easily, and my independence is more important than almost anything else. So I can't ever think of a time that I've really been hurt or had my heart broken. Mostly I think if you don't like me then something must be wrong with you cause I freaking ROCK. I'm impulsive and I have a quick temper, but not a bad or irrational one. I'm graceful, but I have bad luck. I trust to easily, but I'm very private about myself. I make funny faces and noises without thinking, and I don't talk to myself very much, but I tend to sing whatever song is stuck in my head out-loud. Theatre, Politics, Humanitarianism, Trivia, Art, Movies, Books, Sam, Family, Passion, Laughter, Faith: these are things that life would not be worth living without. I have great friends that I am hugely grateful for and wouldn't trade for the world, but to me friends are like a bonus, not a necessity. I'll laugh constantly. You know that statistic that you laugh like 10% less every year you get older. Well to me, life is about proving that statistic wrong. I pass out in cemeteries, death is my one true fear. Not dying. I'm not scared my own death, but the death of friends and family, and just dead people or things in general. On that note, I have pretty severe OCD and a lot of quirks, but I mostly see OCD as a positive. What I do to overcome the impulsiveness has made me very strong, with good self controls. I'm cute and overly generous, or so I'm told. It's not how I see myself AT ALL, but everyone disagrees with me, and I guess those aren't bad things to portray. You can't make me unhappy at least not for more than an hour or so. I'm am impressively content and grateful for who I am, where I am, when I am, etc.

WELCOME ONE-EYED DOLL!

Hey welcome to the forum! My name is Danielle *obviously* lol and as you can see everyone on here is very friendly....btw love the snakebites, my b/f's sis got them and she rocks them. *so do you :D * but hope to see you around!

btw im way to complicated to describe in such detail lol

Haha;

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

FTX;

Love how you introduced yourself to me.

Never had that response and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Danielle;

Thanks, I love my snakebites.

it took a lot of persuading from my ex to get them and I'm glad I did.

:)

Hi! I'm Xepha, or Véronique, or most often V. My primary language is French, although my English is fairly good. I've a short attention span when it comes to read big paragraph but I read yours Bella. And no I didn't read the one from Tara. Too long. It should have been broken in smaller blocks. I don't know what I want in life. I cannot project myself in the future. I try to be happy everyday but sometimes it fails. I'm stubborn. Sometimes I'm so stubborn that I cannot find anything interesting or appealing in any propositions done to me. Like I'm bored and nothing is going to unbored me. I don't know what people thinks of me and honestly I don't care. I like to succeed and competition, but if I fail, I will try to forget it. I'm scared of death and of some ways to die. I love my cats. I've an obsession for everything Apple. I've grown up too fast, thanks to my parents divorce. I go insane in silence. I'm scared to call when it's for me. I've changed my study orientation when I only needed 15 more credits to get my bachelor degree. I try to listen to myself. This paragraphs ends here because I do not know what else to type and it's getting long. Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat ;)