Happy Birthday BlackJaguar!

Xepha

bjbday.png

January 31st is another special day... BlackJaguar is turning 22 years old! On TDN, BlackJaguar is part of the Battlepedia Staff. He mainly writes weapon reviews and post the latest battle related news! He also wrote a Fast Training Guide and a Negg Training Guide.

On Neopets, BlackJaguar is an active member of the battle community. He also enjoys to train his Shoyrus, Bloody_Mir and Assassin_Nation. His love for Shoyru is so deep that he even collects Shoyru related items!

Make sure to wish Happy Birthday to BlackJaguar! Comment on his forum profile, send him a Neomail or even a small present ;)!

Bah! Sooo fast with this aunt you?

Well! Happy Birthday! 22 .. well, i suppose you already passed the glorious age of 22 though...

Let me see if i can find an item he doesn't have for shoryu... probably wont though XD

I am bad at that stuff...

MERRY CHRISTMAS BLACKJAGUAR!

Your contributions to this team have been irreplaceable. Without your help with all of the battlepedia work that you do, as well as, last years Altador Cup Coverage, it would not be the same.

I AM IN DEBT TO YOU. GOOD DAY SIR! I made you this:

funny-pictures-birthday-cat-can-cou.jpg

*sings* happy birthday to youuuuuu, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu

okay im done now you can uncover your ears :) i recently joined so im not familiar with your work *though im sure your awesome* but i will look into them (i really suck @ BD)

but hope you had a great bday!

Happy Birthday BlackJaguar!!

wow its another staff's birthday, I have seen you before but you may not know me... Still enjoy your birthday!!

P.S You are just 1 year younger than my brother ^_^

*sings* happy birthday to youuuuuu, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu

okay im done now you can uncover your ears :) i recently joined so im not familiar with your work *though im sure your awesome* but i will look into them (i really suck @ BD)

but hope you had a great bday!

Thank you.. nice song but Sir Ian is still the best singer in TDN! :D

Happy Birthday BlackJaguar!!

wow its another staff's birthday, I have seen you before but you may not know me... Still enjoy your birthday!!

P.S You are just 1 year younger than my brother ^_^

Thank you very much! :D (please tell me your brother plays neo too, I'm a bit embarrassed about my age :P)

Thank you very much! :D (please tell me your brother plays neo too, I'm a bit embarrassed about my age :P)

My bro don't play neo anymore but I still know someone around your age who sometimes still plays neo so don't worry :laughingsmiley: