What Should The Next PB Be?

amitybelle

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i would want a Gem paint brush, that would turn your pets into... gems.. or rocks.. w/e you want it to be called.

Hmm.. Or even a flower brush. Kinda like strawberry, but like.. lovelyer... ya know? But w/e XD

I like that idea. Every pet species would each have a different gem. Flotsam - Sapphire, Aisha - Emerald.....

I dont think that there will be enough gems for that many neopets-butif they were then what about diamonds and the most expencive gems for the LE pets like koi, draiks etc etc etc.

what about a granpa/ma paintbrush...we have a baby paintbrush after all.

*Pictures my acara with glasses and a gray haired perm* wow all she needs now is a tartan carrier basket on wheels... and maybe some cookies :D

Mhmm, I was researching the Lutari paintbrush, and according to NEOSTORE it is already out, but extremley rare. If you desperatley wanted it, it would cost you an ouchy 285 dollars.

Link removed.

I wonder if it's real..

(If that site above is a scam, I do apologise and will take the link down immidietly)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post link to scam site even if you make it clear it's a scam in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

^I found a site the other day where you pay for Neopoints. I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is illegal according to TNT, dunno if it was a scam though. I wouldn't risk it. $285 for a brush?! That's mad. But yes, the Lutari PB is out, it's just not active.

Guest shanemk
Mhmm, I was researching the Lutari paintbrush, and according to NEOSTORE it is already out, but extremley rare. If you desperatley wanted it, it would cost you an ouchy 285 dollars.

Link removed

I wonder if it's real..

(If that site above is a scam, I do apologise and will take the link down immidietly)

Ditto on what amity said about it being out but not active. And lol @ the site. I mean....paying for paintbrushes? I have neopets mobile and all but that site is just ridiculous. $285 for a Lutari PB....I would rather go buy some new clothes or a new computer monitor or something.

Yea, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to buy Neopets items with RL cash.

I think the gem paintbrush and the Shenkuu paintbrush would be awesome! I would probably buy a gem paintbrush, even though I NEVER paint my pets. I might actually use that one. =] Now, if we can just convince TNT to make it...

Unfortunately the Shenkuu, Gem, Jewel, etc. Paint Brushes will look quite strange with the stiff poses on the Neopets we have now ;_;.

But how about an Unconverted Paint Brush? Which turns your Neopet into the old style?

Good old days...I wish I have been good enough at saving to get my dream pet then.

Cheese sounds awesome! :D

The old style Neopets would be cool as well...don't think "unconverted" would be a cool name for a PB though :P Maybe Old School Paintbrush or something?

I think there should be a Liquid Paintbrush :D

^Yes, I LOVE Sponge! It's a Lab colour, I haven't been lucky enough yet though.

See them here- http://neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=Spon...pet=&pose=1. I think the Koi is my favourite. Before the re-draw they were 'flat' like proper sponges, you can see what I mean, look at the old Aisha's. http://neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=Sponge&pet=Aisha. Now they all look more solid, more 3D. Not so good at explaining but I know what I mean :-P.

I vote yes for the shenkuu paintbrush. I sent in a idea for a shenkuu pb. What do you think about a cameleon pb where your pet actually takes on the look of the background they are on?

Guest shanemk
I vote yes for the shenkuu paintbrush. I sent in a idea for a shenkuu pb. What do you think about a cameleon pb where your pet actually takes on the look of the background they are on?

Chameleon PB...lol it would just be another version of the Invisible PB

Link removed

I think we already covered this, But this is a site that is against the Rules

Please do not risk buying anything from this site :) Its also Not permitted

to buy stuff like that for your account. To do so would result in your account gettign frozen

Chameleon would be very neat. (Maybe even blend in with peoples backgrounds and layouts? how cool would that be?!)

You know what I think would be a cute paint brush? Maybe like a 50s flapper looking paint brush. That'd be just so cute! With little bowler hats and flapper dresses and elbow length gloves. I like it. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Amitybelle, I read something about having character paint brushes on neopets a while ago, and TNT said it was not possible because those characters were individual characters in themselves, and that it would not make sense to have 1,000 Hannahs running around.

I thought of (what I thought would be) the perfect paint brush the other day, but wouldn’t you know it, now I forgot!! But I like the idea of the Valentine’s one, as well as the alien one. That would be cute!! The spy one is excellent, as well. Goodness, I would spend money to no end to make my Lupe a spy (assuming the design for the Lupe would look good)!

You know what I think would be a cute paint brush? Maybe like a 50s flapper looking paint brush. That'd be just so cute! With little bowler hats and flapper dresses and elbow length gloves. I like it. ^_^

Lol weren't the flappers from the 20s?

How about a rockstar paint brush? I think that'd be interesting...