so whatcha look like?

malindamya

I have to give a shout out to my neighbor for buying a neocash card for my son...my son doesn't play neopets, but his mom sure does.

mooha ha ha.

I bought a ton of mystery capsules and this is SOME of the things I ended up with...I went banana's decorating my main neopet ZaziZazi13

so what does your main pet look like?

(she has a gruslen attached for a petpet since i am working on my avatar!)

2.png

2.png

This is ezabella_56 the Speckled Bruce. Okay, so mrsoates was my original favorite, but now I have a pet that isn't basic or painted Christmas... ezabella_56 is my new favorite. :) As long as Boochi doesn't zap him then I'm alright. I know she's dressed for christmas, but basically she is happy.

I don't really have a "main" pet... well, Iz and Zadue are on my main account I guess xD But I likes all my darlings, so here are some pics...

2.png2.png2.png2.png

2.png2.png2.png2.png

2.png2.png2.png2.png

:D The last two are my current labrats, but I still have fun customising them!

I've always wondered what was inside those Mystery Capsules.

LunaMuffinBunny!

2.png

I'm not overly fond of that background, I wouldn't like to be stuck in a scary cave! There are better ones at the NC Mall which I'll get someday. There are those Terror Mountain ones but I can't get a stupid Burger King code thing :[. Sad times.

I have a spare Snow Paint Brush in case that Boochi thing strikes. I didn't know pets could changes colours through random events until a few days ago. SCARY. I hope they can't change species.

kaiandshadow that's a very nice lupe you got there. Personally, I like just a pet and a background, and maybe some clothes, but not much. I mean sometimes I see pets that have a bunch of items worn in every spot possible and it just looks horrible since it's way too crowded.

kaiandshadow that's a very nice lupe you got there. Personally, I like just a pet and a background, and maybe some clothes, but not much. I mean sometimes I see pets that have a bunch of items worn in every spot possible and it just looks horrible since it's way too crowded.

Thanks Unstream :D, just like unstream, I don't like crowded pets just a nice backround that looks good to your pet and thats it.

This is my only "customized" pet because its the only painted one :P

Let's see... some of the ones that look better...

2.png2.png2.png2.png

2.png2.png

In order: Sala, Ange, Flos, Missi, Chris, Essi. From all different accounts. Essi's outfit is incomplete (She'll ahve all the Xweetok popstar items on eventually).

I want to try painting a pet (say, a Meerca Tyrannian) and then repaint it (oh, say to Camo) and then putting the PB clothes onto the repainted pet (in this case, it'll look like a Meerca Chia with a spear, like a hunter :shiftyeyes_anim:)

Anime I like your Xweetox. Very cool.

Well, tecnically, she's supposed to be a desert theif.... but I still need to repaint her Grey before I can call her look done and write a story for her.

2.png

Bluwerx is my first pet and my main pet. I was into Altador when I started because the Darkest Faerie plot was the first plot I ever did. Then in 2008 I got to play in my first Altador Cup, so that was cool.

Here are my other pets:

2.png2.png