The Daily Neopets is hiring!

Ian

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do want to mention that even if you don't get paid, it is still a job that you can put on your resume. I have multiple websites on my resume as job experience.

Bah, never really paid enough attention to the other TDN departments, but ever since BJ mentioned the staffers blog I'll be sure to visit it everyday (:

But seriously, staffers are pretty.........random. I mean----Hand and foot farts?! What do you search on youtube XD

Oh, so is the staffer's blog a new thing?

Yes, Ian made it on the 1st of the new year. However, if I remember correctly (I probably don't), there used to be another one that just disappeared one day.

A former staff blog? I doubt that.

Although TDN used to have an editorial years back. That, however, did happen to disappear one day. :P

Yes, because it took a lot of time to maintain. :sad01_anim:

Good luck to everyone who applied as well as the new trial staff! Being on the TDN crew is a really enjoyable experience (with lots of perks). If you think you have a shot you should apply to whatever position you like the most. Except for mod, LOL. I think I had to wait 2 years before I had a chance to apply.

Bah, never really paid enough attention to the other TDN departments, but ever since BJ mentioned the staffers blog I'll be sure to visit it everyday (:

But seriously, staffers are pretty.........random. I mean----Hand and foot farts?! What do you search on youtube XD

Oh good! visit it everyday! That's more inspiration for me to finish the Part 3 of my story quickly (part 2 will be released on monday).

We try to find/make something interesting to post there. We might be a little insane (most of the time, a lot insane) but that's one reason you will enjoy working with us so.. APPLY NOW! ^_^

EDIT: BP finally got it's first Application this year!