The Daily Neopets is hiring!

Ian

To start off 2009, we want to bring in some new and fresh staff members to our site. As you might now, The Daily Neopets is the largest Neopets help site in the world and it needs a lot of helping hands to operate! Right now we have an amazing team of people already working on The Daily Neopets, but we're looking to expand. If you'd like to be a valued staff member at The Daily Neopets, please consider applying! You can view our open positions HERE.

1610.gif

You should apply for staff, O young grasshopper.

All of the information you need to apply for staff is at that page above (you should click it if you're interested). Positions open include: everything except forum moderators. So that means we're looking for: content writers, front page news posters, Battlepedia reviewers, and a Customization department manager.

We look forward to receiving your application! b) Happy 2009!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! Such a shame! I wish to help, But Hmm, I don't think it would look good for someone with a low post count to apply. But.. Let me think.. That Editor seems like a great job too (But i dont know if i am on the up and up with english grammar..) Oh well!

Ah! Such a shame! I wish to help, But Hmm, I don't think it would look good for someone with a low post count to apply. But.. Let me think.. That Editor seems like a great job too (But i dont know if i am on the up and up with english grammar..) Oh well!

Post count isn't that much important for current opened positions. We did hire people who were new to the forums in the past and they turned to be great addition to our team. Don't let your post count stopping you from applying if you think that you would do a good job. :)

Well that is good! Then i will apply for a position. But now i realized my Bilingual wont help to its full extent (Great.. there goes the Japanese Neopets) But at least i can still be help with the Chinese one! Ah! I do hope I don't mess up though (Very clumsy with applications) (And i Wish i could apply to more then one.. But Bah! Ill just keep my hopes up for the one i want now anyways)

Well that is good! Then i will apply for a position. But now i realized my Bilingual wont help to its full extent (Great.. there goes the Japanese Neopets) But at least i can still be help with the Chinese one! Ah! I do hope I don't mess up though (Very clumsy with applications) (And i Wish i could apply to more then one.. But Bah! Ill just keep my hopes up for the one i want now anyways)

Just apply for the position you really want. If you're really interested in more than one spot, it can always go in the 'anything else you want to tell us' section :P.

Bummer they are stopping to translate Neo in some languages. Although English version is the best one to me (even though English is my second language... French translation looks too kiddie to me.)

Hahaha! Post count doesn't effect anything! Seriously, I got accepted with only 1 post (my application :P) As long as you manage to create a great application and show the qualities we are looking for then it would be great.

Ummm, I don't know if this was already stated, but who do we send out applications into? I'm thinking that it's Ian or is it any Moderator?

Here are the application instructions.

I put my application in, but I haven't finished my guide! I am doing a premuim FQA!

edit put in something, how many writer are you getting and when do applications close?

Good luck to everyone! I hope that everyone who spends a reasonable amount of time on their application gets in. :D

Personally, I'm waiting for the other position to open up again. Any idea on when that might be, Ian?

To start off 2009, we want to bring in some new and fresh staff members to our site. As you might now, The Daily Neopets is the largest Neopets help site in the world and it needs a lot of helping hands to operate! Right now we have an amazing team of people already working on The Daily Neopets, but we're looking to expand. If you'd like to be a valued staff member at The Daily Neopets, please consider applying! You can view our open positions HERE.

1610.gif

You should apply for staff, O young grasshopper.

All of the information you need to apply for staff is at that page above (you should click it if you're interested). Positions open include: everything except forum moderators. So that means we're looking for: content writers, front page news posters, Battlepedia reviewers, and a Customization department manager.

We look forward to receiving your application! b) Happy 2009!

As you might know not now. I think I'll make a good moderator or editor (what does a editor do?)

An editor would fix grammar and spelling mistake for content, but I don't think there are any editor positions. I think content watches their own stuff, no editor, unless it's V.

An editor would fix grammar and spelling mistake for content, but I don't think there are any editor positions. I think content watches their own stuff, no editor, unless it's V.

Yea, we have no specific editor. We are proofreading each others and it works fine that way.

Do we need to have AIM, Yahoo, MSN etc. filled in on the form, or can we just write "None" to apply and possibly get accepted? I don't use any of those. Also, do I need to be a specific age?

It is highly recommended that you have MSN in the least. It is much easier to communicate between staff that way.

If you are unable to download anything, you could create an hotmail account and just log on using a browser-based program such as Meebo.

It is highly recommended that you have MSN in the least. It is much easier to communicate between staff that way.

If you are unable to download anything, you could create an hotmail account and just log on using a browser-based program such as Meebo.

Don't you mean Bebo? Because I know you love your Meepits. Or does Meebo actually exist? :P