The Daily Neopets is hiring!

Ian

Jake,

We don't tend to hire positions for just graphic artists. We have multiple well capable staff members who can create quality graphics already, so they tend to pick up the slack in this area. We also don't have much of a demand for graphics, and what we do need tends to be taken care of by current staff members.

Thank you for your interest.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, TNT are adding new wearables items on all week day. The most they release at time is on pet days and when they release a new NC Mall Superpack. Overall, I'd say it requires a minimum of 5min per day to update it. Also, we are looking to hire more than 1 person for Customization, so the work would be splitted. At the moment, TJ and I have an agreement that I add everything NC Mall and he adds NP and PB items.

Hi there!

I'm new to the boards, though i've used TDN for quite a while now.

Since I am really interested in some of the positions, i was wondering if it is like, a REAL job?

I mean, I really want to apply, but if it doesn't pay... Well, I mean, I still have to pay the rent, you know.. And updating each day... I've got the time for it, if I don't have to go to work... :guiltysmiley:

Heh, sorry, this isn't an actual paying job. This is a voluntary thing, like jun said. You're working for the better good of TDN, not money. Sorry. xD

Hi there!

I'm new to the boards, though i've used TDN for quite a while now.

Since I am really interested in some of the positions, i was wondering if it is like, a REAL job?

I mean, I really want to apply, but if it doesn't pay... Well, I mean, I still have to pay the rent, you know.. And updating each day... I've got the time for it, if I don't have to go to work... :guiltysmiley:

Sorry but it's not a paid job. Which doesn't mean it's not 'real'. What we are working on is somehow real... but no, TDN won't pay for your rent I'm sorry.

I never though people would think that we are getting paid... it's a fan site. We ain't Neopets...

I never though people would think that we are getting paid... it's a fan site. We ain't Neopets...

Yeah! Everyone should know that the only reward we get is the satisfaction of knowing that we helped other people. :D

Of course, TDN's lucky enough to have faithful staff who commit to their duties for us daily insane/non-insane members every day :P

^agree!! :laughingsmiley:

For the record: Ian copied me.
For the record: I copied TJ

ROFL!!!! :laughingsmiley:

Thnx for the answer :)

I didn't mean to offend anyone when saying it wouldn't be a real job when not getting paid.

Really appreciate all the work you TDN ppl do (now I know you are volunteers I appreciate it even more!) , and I really enjoy your website.

I'd really love to help you out, but it is just that I got 3 jobs and I'd love to switch one for a job at TDN (like a dream come true!) , but then I'd need the money, you see :)

Cuz now I just haven't got the time :(

Too bad!

Good luck finding ppl.

And keep up the good work!!! (plz?)

Well so far I'm still in the running -feens for caffeine for sanity- lol I think I over-killed my app tho O.o

Thnx for the answer :)

I didn't mean to offend anyone when saying it wouldn't be a real job when not getting paid.

Really appreciate all the work you TDN ppl do (now I know you are volunteers I appreciate it even more!) , and I really enjoy your website.

I'd really love to help you out, but it is just that I got 3 jobs and I'd love to switch one for a job at TDN (like a dream come true!) , but then I'd need the money, you see :)

Cuz now I just haven't got the time :(

Too bad!

Good luck finding ppl.

And keep up the good work!!! (plz?)

Don't worry, no offense taken! :D Maybe someday, when you manage to get some time, you could try applying (if we are open) because we appreciate people who considers working insanely with us a "dream job". :laughingsmiley:

We get paid in virtual chocolate chip cookies. TDN's currency. :D We seem to be losing more and more, though, because of a certain news poster...*cough*

Good luck to those on News Poster trial, and good luck to the rest of the applicants waiting for an answer! :D

We get paid in virtual chocolate chip cookies. TDN's currency. :D We seem to be losing more and more, though, because of a certain news poster...*cough*

Good luck to those on News Poster trial, and good luck to the rest of the applicants waiting for an answer! :D

Hey! all the Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies are mine! *grabs and munches*

Anyways, Battlepedia is looking for great applicants too! Good luck to everyone! :D

If people are holding out for moderator positions, you're in for a looooong wait. xD

Maybe they're just shy.

*thwacks shy people*

Apply!

Sheesh, are people holding out for mod? Cuz that's not opening soon. xD We need more BPers!
If people are holding out for moderator positions, you're in for a looooong wait. xD

Maybe they're just shy.

*thwacks shy people*

Apply!

Honestly, we have enough insane moderators around! :laughingsmiley: We don't need more people throwing others in the closet lake *runs* :woot:

"Insane" can be interpreted any way. b)

Oh yeah, new staffers get to meet the closet lake. :D Another incentive to apply for staff?

"Insane" can be interpreted any way. b)

Oh yeah, new staffers get to meet the closet lake. :D Another incentive to apply for staff?

True. :D I guess they should just visit our Staff Blog to find our what kind of insanity it is. :laughingsmiley:

Incentive? o_O *runs away* :P