Advent Calender '08 ^^

moo0

Basically, this topic is to ooh and aah (or complain if you want.. :sad01_anim: ) over the prizes that we receive from advent calender.. ^_^

Lets start!!

Anyone beside than me find the Christmas pile of soot cute? I think that its really funny.. :laughingsmiley:

Meh, just 1 wearable yet and we are the 9th. I don't like that year so much...

That's because the new thing THIS year is Neohomes - so we get loads of christmas-themed furniture. Which I guess is fine if you want to live in december all year :P

I too want MORE WEARABLES!!!! And I hate that the wig today isn't wearable :( it's so funny!

More boohoo, I'd've loved to put it on my Mutant Xweetok..

Yea, I noticed the amount of furniture... but we would still get neohome items last year. If the whole thing (neohome 2.0) wasn't so glitchy, maybe I'd appreciate to get some decent furnitures, but it's not the case. Epic fail on mac OS X, in all browsers.

By the way, the wig is now tagged as wearable. I guess that was a glitch. *goes to add to customization*

I wish the wig was wearable for our petpets, seeing as though it's from the lab ray Kookith. Though I don't know how that would work with my Hydruplit seeing as though it has three heads lol

Just to make sure everyone realizes this, THE WIG IS NOW WEARABLE. It was just glitching earlier, but it's fixed now...

AND OMG! I Love The Soot! I gave him to my Christmas Petri, and named him "Lump Of Coal."

Of course it was good to see the PB return again, unless you were one of those hoping to see the price rise...

And like I said I loved the Soot, but I too would like to see more wearable, and less neo-home.

And possibly another petpet or a petpetpet. I'll Just Wait And See, It's Still A Long Month...

There hasn't been many good items recently. It's almost all toys that sell for under 100 NPs.

Thats no surprise. Advent Calender is for all users (Over 1 million) so per day the prizes that come out, there will be at least 300,000-500,000 there. The only chance to get a good item is christmas day, because not everyone will be on site.

Thats no surprise. Advent Calender is for all users (Over 1 million) so per day the prizes that come out, there will be at least 300,000-500,000 there. The only chance to get a good item is christmas day, because not everyone will be on site.

Sorry what I meant was that most of them items we get are just toys, which don't sell for much at all, and they really don't have any use other than playing with you pet, which I don't find too interesting.

I just wish TNT would give out more useful items instead of just toys. I mean more Neohome items and wearables and would be nice.

Oh well, it's not really right for me to complain. Beggars can't be choosers.

The Christmas Pile of Soot is definitely the best prize I've seen so far. :P And the Christmas Paint Brushes weren't too bad either (a great opportunity to make more NP).

The christmas pile of soot is really cute. I keeped mine and managed to catch 2 more on the money tree.

I will probably wait some time and sell them later. :P

The christmas pile of soot is really cute. I keeped mine and managed to catch 2 more on the money tree.

I will probably wait some time and sell them later. :P

you are so lucky!! but why do people want to donate their christmas pile of soot?

Yay~! Another wearable!! b)