Advent Calender '08 ^^

moo0

What has today's animation got to do with the presents?

This year, Kiko Lake Team (that we see in the animation), was out of the Altador Cup Competition. So That has everything to have with the animation. Consolation prizes for them ;p.

Cool, didn't realise that. I was kinda hoping for the Punch Club tho' . Anyone wants some punch ;) ?

Hey, me too! -takes an Orange Yurble Morphing Potion- PUNCH CLUB! YOU WENT TO PUNCH CLUB WITHOUT ME??? RARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH! I LOVE PUNCH! I WISH I HAD SOME RIGHT NOW!

LOL mad moment there. But seriously I feel like that with Kiko Lake. They must have been to Punch Club and forgot about the AC. With the Coal Caddy though... I think Santa put them on the naughty list. ^_^ The MEGA naughty list! Hang on, why did you tell me about Punch Club? I thought the rule was "not to talk about Punch Club". Monday the 8th's prizes were rubbish for people like me. Two things that are unauctionable. My whole Neopian life is dedicated to auctioning. :P Best thing so far is between the Paint Brush and the Christmas Pile of Soot.

I like the presents, I find them spiffy :P

Especially the slushie slinger cap. I will give it to one of my pets, I don't know which at the moment :P

XD I just discovered that the Scientist Wig goes quite well with a Bowling Shirt. :yes: